Jazz4Brazo

AB to the Pats....this ought prove interesting.

Jazz4Brazo

Sorry Brad...thought I'd jeep you busy before kick off give the Pats are the perennial bad boys here on UJ (and most anywhere else).

Haters are gonna hate and this ought give em all a handful to hate on!!

Let's just see how this season goes...are the Pats evil geniuses or just plan nuts this time? Is AB the next Randy Moss for Brady? Does Brady still have an arm for this kinda gun slinging with AB, DT, JG, JE, and cast??? Let's hope the O line can protect and their stacked backfield keeps the D honest!!

OK haters...have at it...

J4B 

john mcg

I am looking for another ring!

Brady just gets smarter, if not stronger.

A little concerned about the center position, but I am sure coach will figure it out.

TB Owl

I don't hate the Patriots, sort of respect them and the success they have been able to sustain.  Don't care for AB at all or other players that act like he does. I don't like him going to New England because he is being rewarded for bad behavior then.  He should have been let go by the Raiders and then picked up by a crappy team if at all. 

Jazz4Brazo

One thing AB will learn fast is no one in NE gets rewarded for bad behavior or behaviour...either way!!!

john mcg

One of the things that makes the Pats great. Coach won't put up with any of that crap.

Its about one thing and one thing only---good football. Leave the rest in the school yard.

GuyO

If Josh Gordon keeps his nose clean, pun intended, and AB can keep his mouth shut. Brady will have two of the most talented on the field he’s ever had.

WPG Gizmo

One thing NE does right you preform or you ride the bench period when you start riding the bench you get traded away and your career what is left of it goes to crap. 

Think of NE as the island of misfit toys we make them work or throw them away but everyone gets a shot at a second chance. 

1971snipe

This "AB" and others y'all speak of - I take it that they are football players?  

Jazz4Brazo

^^ That IS the question.

john mcg

Tonights game will be interesting...as a side note...I can't stand the Steelers Its that Ben character I can't abide.

Craig Doherty

AB Gate -- did the Patriots devise his demise in Oakland?  Was this the plan all along when the Steelers didn't want him going to the Pats originally? ;)

john mcg

Its mighty tough in Oklahoma being a Pats fan.

Stuck between Dallas and KC...it ain't pretty folks.

gunsrus
25 minutes ago, Craig Doherty said:

AB Gate -- did the Patriots devise his demise in Oakland?  Was this the plan all along when the Steelers didn't want him going to the Pats originally? ;)

Shuuuush !

Jazz4Brazo

The Pats would never do such a thing 😇😈😇😇😇

john mcg

Pure as the wind driven snow.