Jazz4Brazo

AB to the Pats....this ought prove interesting.

Field Grade

AB is facing a few other lawsuits as well. Ex-landlord accuses him of trashing luxury crib in Miami, for one. In another, a chef says AB owes him $38,000. In another, mother of AB's child alleges battery. He's gonna need those contract incentives!

Bullwinkle

I find the timing quite convenient.. So, if someone doesn't want Brady to the play they find someone to file a civil suite? So, 3 years ago AB raped her but she didn't call the police but waited 3 years and files a civil suite? 

Mike Connally
1 hour ago, Bullwinkle said:

I find the timing quite convenient.. So, if someone doesn't want Brady to the play they find someone to file a civil suite? So, 3 years ago AB raped her but she didn't call the police but waited 3 years and files a civil suite? 

Evidently this all didn’t just come to pass just now. 

New England Patriots and the Oakland Raiders were reportedly unaware Antonio Brown and his his former personal trainer's representatives were in discussions over the last few months ahead of a civil lawsuit filed against the star accusing him of rape and sexual assault.

Jim Vander

The NFL does a ghastly job of this and should probably stay out of it unless its game, rule or contract related.  I guess I kind of see it as a job, Id hate to think a guy could lose his job for an accusation. Not to say I think its below him but the whole innocent until proven etc should apply to us all even a jerk who makes millions. 

GB Jack
54 minutes ago, Jim Vander said:

The NFL does a ghastly job of this and should probably stay out of it unless its game, rule or contract related.  I guess I kind of see it as a job, Id hate to think a guy could lose his job for an accusation. Not to say I think its below him but the whole innocent until proven etc should apply to us all even a jerk who makes millions. 

There are a ton of  code of conduct policies in thousands of code of conduct books in corporate America. I’m assuming that’s where the CBA and players union association agree to in terms signed for , but I agree with you on premise 

Jim Vander

I agree completely but pretty bizarre how and when applied e.g. Adrian Peterson, Jamis Winton etc. Hard to know what Roger is thinking, probably mostly about the paycheck. 

At the end of the day these guys  get way more attention than they deserve. 

Brad Eden

I was wrong. AB is suited up and will be played if needed....apparently.

Brad Eden

Wrong again. He's playing and caught his first three passes, and showboated after every catch.

Mike Connally
2 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Wrong again. He's playing and caught his first three passes, and showboated after every catch.

His mother must be so proud....

bill
On 9/8/2019 at 9:17 AM, Jazz4Brazo said:

Sorry Brad...thought I'd jeep you busy before kick off give the Pats are the perennial bad boys here on UJ (and most anywhere else).

Haters are gonna hate and this ought give em all a handful to hate on!!

Let's just see how this season goes...are the Pats evil geniuses or just plan nuts this time? Is AB the next Randy Moss for Brady? Does Brady still have an arm for this kinda gun slinging with AB, DT, JG, JE, and cast??? Let's hope the O line can protect and their stacked backfield keeps the D honest!!

OK haters...have at it...

J4B 

the reason the NE pats are good is one thing is they have coach that instills disclipne  no BS and they play as a team

kgb
19 minutes ago, bill said:

the reason the NE pats are good is one thing is they have coach that instills disclipne  no BS and they play as a team

Does anybody track "unsportsmanlike conduct" penalties?  I bet N.E. has a low number of them, it's the sort of thing admirable in a team's management.  I'd like to see all coaches respond to "But coach, he did xzy to me" with "Sit the *(^k down and shut up". 

kgb

Pgh has moved on from Brown.  Now it's Felipe Vazquez in the barrel.