Brad Eden

NOTE TO NEW UJ MEMBERS

Brad Eden

The UJ Board enjoys a steady stream of newly Registered Members that I authorize on a weekly  basis. 'New blood' is an important element in keeping a discussion community alive and healthy. Glad to have all of you.

But....I have received very few voluntary Donations from New Members (Those Authorized within the last couple years) for a long time now. The bulk of Support is generally from the same Members year to year. I fully understand that New Members need to get to know the Board and hopefully come to appreciate this Discussion Community. Then some would Donate to keep the lights on. That just doesn't seem to be the case.

In a nutshell this Board has been online for going on 18 years...since 2002. That longevity is boostered by the Voluntary Donation structure in place to ease expenses.

There are two main Member Groups. The Basic MEMBER GROUP and the 2019 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER GROUP. Member Group is shown under Members Avatar area on Posts or in their Profile.

VOLUNTARY "SUBSCRIPTION/DONATIONS":

With a minimum donation of $25 Members are placed in the 2019 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER group for 1 year and enjoy additional bulletin board capabilities. *Donations above the minimum are up to the discretion of the individual Member and the value they place on the UJ Discussion Community.

EXTRA PRIVILEGES:

PHOTO UPLOADING
The Donating/2109 Contributing Member Group enjoys the ability to Upload photos directly to Topics and Replies. 2019 Contributing Members can browse and place, or drag and drop, multiple photos...from their computers, tablets and smart phones. (This Board is completely mobile friendly without the need for an outsourced app.) All posted photos of a max size of 7mb are automatically resized to web/screen friendly standards and Contributing Members have 100mbs of storage space and can manage their own upload attachments.

CONTRIBUTING MEMBER FORUMS:
A Swap & Trade classified ad Forum and an Upland Artisans Forum can be utilized by the 2019 Contributing Member Group but can also be seen and responded to by all Member groups. 

ENHANCED CAPABILITIES/PRIVILEGES:
There is generally extra functionality and flexibility enabled for the 2019 Contributing Member Group throughout the Board such as no time limit on editing posts, more storage space for Messages, etc.

A UJ Grouse or a Woodcock decal is sent to new Contributing Members and are available upon from current Contributing Members.

Here is a link to the UJ Online Donation page: Subscription/Donation Paypal

Or checks to: Brad Eden, PO Box 172, Frankfort, ME 04438

Any questions can likely be answered by reviewing the various Board Topics in the Member Groups, Donations & Enhanced Priviliges Forum, particularly this Topic: Member Groups/Priviliges Topic

Thank you for considering supporting the UJ Board.

john mcg

I still haven’t gotten my sticker.

Oklahoma is a long ways...prolly on the way.

Brad Eden
8 minutes ago, john mcg said:

I still haven’t gotten my sticker.

Oklahoma is a long ways...prolly on the way.

My records indicate I sent a decal to McG Enterprises with an OK address quite a while back. No idea why you didn't receive it. Message me your address to confirm. And indicate Grouse or Woodcock.

john mcg
1 hour ago, Brad Eden said:

My records indicate I sent a decal to McG Enterprises with an OK address quite a while back. No idea why you didn't receive it. Message me your address to confirm. And indicate Grouse or Woodcock.

I have been wrong before....it may have been sent to the MIL house and failed to find its way to me.

No worries...I will be changing vehicles before following the moon and riparian valleys back to the hunting grounds.

Swampy 16

We have stickers ? 

Brad Eden
1 hour ago, Swampy 16 said:

We have stickers ? 

Yes, you should have gotten one when you first Donated. Message me your name/address.

Millriver

Not only stickers, but awesome hats too. They’ll improve your shooting immensely!

Swampy 16

I am a hat guy. I have many, many hats. However, none say UJ. Are they blaze orange even?

Brad Eden
On 9/25/2019 at 7:13 AM, Swampy 16 said:

I am a hat guy. I have many, many hats. However, none say UJ. Are they blaze orange even?

IMG_0306.JPG

I don't market or keep many in stock because I end up in the pink after embroidery and shipping etc. 

I have the following in stock:

1 Blaze Grouse (sold)

2 Blaze Woodcock

1 Green Grouse (sold)

4 Green Woodcock

3 Khaki/Green Grouse

1 Khaki/Green Woodcock

$25 for Blaze

$20 for others

if I see any interest I will reorder some Blaze grouse hats.

Message me if interested and I'll direct you to online purchase.

Sulliesbrew

Brad,

Thank you for opening the registration for me. I sent my "dues" via paypal, plus some extra to make up for a couple years of being a long time listener, first time member.

tut
On 9/25/2019 at 7:28 AM, Brad Eden said:

IMG_0306.JPG

I don't market or keep many in stock because I end up in the pink after embroidery and shipping etc. 

I have the following in stock:

1 Blaze Grouse (sold)

3 Blaze Woodcock

1 Green Grouse

4 Green Woodcock

3 Khaki/Green Grouse

1 Khaki/Green Woodcock

$25 for Blaze

$20 for others

if I see any interest I will reorder some Blaze grouse hats.

Message me if interested and I'll direct you to online purchase.

Never seen the green ones.  I'll bet Sophie will like that one.  She likes it when I dress up.

Brad Eden
1 hour ago, tut said:

Never seen the green ones.  I'll bet Sophie will like that one.  She likes it when I dress up.

They are actually "Spruce" colored....if that matters.

Spin1

Are memberships done on a calendar year or when dues are sent?

Brad Eden
1 hour ago, Spin1 said:

Are memberships done on a calendar year or when dues are sent?

When someone makes a voluntary Donation they are placed in the Contributing Member Group for one year from the point of receiving the Donation. I typically send out a Renewal Notice Message at the end of every month to those who donated a year prior. I send out a UJ Grouse or Woodcock decal to first time Donators, and they are available to all current Contributing Members. Thanks for asking.

Spin1

Thanks Brad, just sent via PayPal.