Sign in to follow this  
tut

Ok, I'm a dummy please explain the Pro 550

tut

How does one get the vibration mode to work?  I can certainly figure out the tone and the stimulation buttons, but haven't quite figured how to make it vibrate prior applying correction.  FWIW, my Old G3 was super easy.  Had a vibrate button and I almost never had to hit the stimulation button.  Hit the vibrate and it went buzz buzz and whatever bad the dog was doing he stopped because what happened after the vibrate was pretty unpleasant.   Thanks

2 Ugly Dogs

Put the stim dial on V I believe. I have the pro sport and must rotate the drum dial to vibrate then push the stim button. 

tut

That was it.  New problem.  Tried to add my TT5 mini to the unit as one of the three choices on my Pro 550 plus.  Put it on the second position and added it.  Then when I went back to the TT15 mini, it was gone.   Re added the original TT15, and then the TT5 was gone when I went back to the second position.  Tried two other times and if one collar is added the other is removed.  Further complicated by the fact that it doesn't matter what position  the switch is on (of the 3 available)  the collar is on all 3 positions.  Toggle down one and press the tone button and I hear the collar's tone.  Toggle down to the next position and hit the tone button and bingo it is heard in that position.  Same for the last position.   Maybe its a software issue since my TT5 mini is pretty old.  Guess a call to Garmin is in order.