Kansas Bound

Insoles

chilly460

I installed the Superfeet Green and wore them this weekend, covered around 4miles on Sunday so not a ton of experience, but enough for a first impression.  I wouldn't say the Superfeet are "cushioned" so much if you're look at that as a first priority.  They provide a lot of support without taking a ton of volume, and generally felt good for me.  

Joseph Augustine

Sole Softec-Ultra Custom footbeds have worked very well for me.

Started using them in a pair of Muck Wetland Boots at the suggestion of a shoe salesperson.  

Made a huge difference in fit/comfort.

Now use them in several pairs of leather hunting boots. 

Agree with the prior comment on Crispi insoles..........IMO Crispi boots are as fantastic as their insoles are subpar.

Once I add the Sole’s to the Crispis all is good. 

Swope
On 10/6/2019 at 9:21 PM, Jakeismydog2 said:

I use superfeet greens. I like them.

These are very popular amongst long-distance hikers. Mine need replacing every 500 miles. My big toe wears right through them, but they’re still my favorite.

chilly460

Can give a little review now that I've worn them a bit.  I wore an older pair of boots on Friday in New Hampshire as they're well broken in, with some Dr. Scholl's inserts that have always been in them.  My feet were beat up after the morning hunt, all the rock and slash scrambling pounded my feet.  The rest of the trip I ran with the Superfeet in another set of boots with a very firm midsole.  Granted, a lot of it was due to the stiffer boot, but the Superfeet conformed well and held up well to the rough walking.  I'd definitely suggest these as a baseline for anyone needing insoles.  

I picked up some Meindl corks that I'll be trying as well as a comparison. 

NECarson

I'll throw another vote in for guys on the fence. Superfeet makes great insoles. 

Virgil Kane

Another vote for Super Feet.  That's all I have used in the last 15 years.

For those with narrow heels the Super Feet Verde (green) have the narrowest heel cup of them all and if you have planter fasciitis those are the best regardless of heel size.

Virgil

dogrunner

I never liked Super feet. They always seem too hard and not enough cushion.  

Recoil Rob

I've had 4 pairs of Filson boots for about 20 years now. The cork soles in the Uplanders are fine, in the chukkas they squeak when I walk...wait...maybe that's my knees....