Dongotto

Baseball playoffs WOW!

Dongotto

Talk about two different games in the National league! My cardinals score 10 in the first against the braves, then the Nationals hit a grand slam in the 10th against the dodgers to win. Love me some October baseball, you never know what you are going to see. 

mccuha

I don’t want to talk about it.   

gunsrus

Relax and enjoy the ride but don't be surprised by the dreaded Bronx Bombers . They will win it all . Being a diehard Red Sox fan , I have learned to be disappointed . 

Dongotto
34 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Relax and enjoy the ride but don't be surprised by the dreaded Bronx Bombers . They will win it all . Being a diehard Red Sox fan , I have learned to be disappointed . 

They look like a load! I don't think the cards will make it past the Nats, but at least we have home field. 

mccuha

I’ll say this.  The braves have a strong farm system and in general the management.  There problem is ownership.  If they were still privately owned like when Turner owned them they would be in a position to be a dynasty.  The owners since turner are corporations.  All they care about is the bottom $.  If they really understood they’d see that you make more money if you are a winning franchise. 

Done with my rant( for right now any way). 

DennisMcFeely
1 hour ago, gunsrus said:

Relax and enjoy the ride but don't be surprised by the dreaded Bronx Bombers . They will win it all and deep down I really love them.

Feels good to finally admit that doesn't it Al?

406dn

I'm very impressed with the Nationals. Their starting pitching will give them a chance in most every game. They do not appear to miss Harper at all. Soto is going to be a hellava player,,,,,,,,he is already.

Brad Eden

I'm generally totally confused with baseball right now. It will jell when less teams are involved. Plus the Yankee games have been past my ZZZZZZ time. I did notice Verlander got knocked out of the game early. Good.

1971snipe

I didn't really care either way for either team, but man I sure felt sorry for Kershaw.  

walt lister

Glad to se our ex Diamondback Paul Goldschmidt get a chance to play in the playoffs and maybe in the Series. He hit over .400 in the playoffs so far but beware, he is prone to slumps.

1971snipe

Well, Houston won, so that's good.  

WMassGriff

NO SOX, NO INTEREST! Can't wait for College Bball.

Don Steese

I'm a lifelong Dodger fan so don't ask how I'm enjoying the post season!😢

Ben Hong

How can you call it a game when there is no puck or skates involved?

1971snipe
12 minutes ago, Ben Hong said:

How can you call it a game when there is no puck or skates involved?

Ha!  Very easy.