Cooter Brown

Jeb Needs Prayers and Mojo

gunsrus

My Setter wants to kill every flying insect . Yes , he did catch a mud wasp once , he got stung but no after effects . Go get em Jeb . 

Jazz4Brazo

Both my setters despised the bees (and occassional wasps) hanging out by the patio hydrangea...after many swollen faces (followed by benadryl) they got quite adept at a quick chomp and spit out routine to get em off the flowers and on the ground followed by a more careful thoughtful attack for the final kill.

No amount of persuasion completely stopped their interests and Jazz had more of a penchant for revenge than Java...beats them having a grudge for porkies!!!

Java on the other hand was more of a lover than a fighter...her thing was to wat the flowers of my wife's hibiscus bushes...she'd wait until the flower just opened and was at its prime and then pluck em off...they were in giant pots that went outside in spring and back in when fall arrived but many branches were broken by Java reaching up on her haunches to get her prize...damn I miss those girls...my wife not so much 😄

Sorry for the digression...needed a trio down memory lane to feed the soul while I remain here dogless for next few years...good news is just yesterday my wife said she missed having dogs around in general...future is looking bright!!

J4B

Jacquidog

Just saw this,  mojo and prayers from the Poconoes