REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
grouse28

2020 Pheasant Fest Minneapolis

dogrunner

I won't be but our youth coordinator and his daughter which is in the NYLC will be there all weekend. 

Dave Quindt
15 hours ago, GSPpurist said:

When are they going to be on the West Coast.  Spokane has a few places to have the event!!

Don’t hold your breath; I couldn’t imagine this being held anywhere further west than Denver. PF is based in Minneapolis; the expenses involved with holding an event so far away that driving at least some staff out would be cost prohibitive. I have no inside knowledge. 

JMO,

Dave

dogrunner
19 hours ago, GSPpurist said:

When are they going to be on the West Coast.  Spokane has a few places to have the event!!

Probably never, just like they don't bring it east.  I have talked to the main guys and they have Lots of excuses. 

Reeba

Looks pretty interesting to me.  Thanks for posting.  My (our) schedule is complicated so can't say when we'll be there, but we're going to try.  When we decide I'll probably pm some of the UJers manning booths to see if you're there when we're there and we'll drop by your booth.  Thanks for the heads up.

Dave Erickson

Heck with the Fest! RobP is buying drinks for everyone at the bar down the street.

kgb

Hmmm, only 6 hours' drive for free drinks!!

dutch
On 1/13/2020 at 5:07 PM, grouse28 said:

Anyone going? Anyone been there?

Worth a 20 hr. road trip?

Could incorporate it into a trip to visit my son.

Ever heard of a 737? It's sorta like a bus, but has wings and can fly. Bet one will take you there, AND BACK, for lots less than you can drive it. Philly to MLPS, easy peasy. LOL