REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Chief Paduke

NBHA brouhaha

Chief Paduke

Anyone have details of the event that precipitated the resignation of the President and others?

x Bred Pointer

I was at the trial in question. I have always enjoyed attending NBHA trials and have had success with my dogs on many occasions. I like and respect the folks that work so hard for this organization. A lot happened, a lot was said and a lot of division occurred. I'll not get into details but I hope there is a cooling off period and things get rectified. 

MTRookie76

I hope the NBHA hasn't just imploded. It was one group in the field trial world that was thriving. Sometimes you ask yourself why are people so stupid to go and ruin a good thing and this is one of those times.

Flush

What exactly is the NBHA? I've never been to one of their trials. They are recognized by the AF correct? Are they a walking only venue under the AF?

Do they have broke and non-broke stakes as a standard thing, or are non-broke stakes something they just occasionally have to entice new folks to try it out?

Dave Quindt
7 hours ago, Flush said:

What exactly is the NBHA? They are recognized by the AF correct?

Correct

Are they a walking only venue under the AF?

One of a handful

Do they have broke and non-broke stakes as a standard thing, or are non-broke stakes something they just occasionally have to entice new folks to try it out?

The latter.