REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Treerooster

2020 UJ Travel Call Hunt

Treerooster

Well I got the Travel Call today. Tried it out a bit and it sounds good to me. Hopefully I will get to use it amid all this Covid-19 stuff. 

Here is a pic of the call. Hobbes gave us great instructions on signing it and sending it on to the next hunter. 

Here is a pic of the call.

612223899_UJTravelCall2020.thumb.jpg.563747f90fede944567acd62869637be.jpg

Brad Eden

Likey 

Millriver

Not in this game because I didn’t want to take away from someone else, but this is very cool. Looking forward to reading about it’s travels and experiences.

Treerooster
2 hours ago, Millriver said:

Not in this game because I didn’t want to take away from someone else, but this is very cool. Looking forward to reading about it’s travels and experiences.

I wish you would have posted up your hunt dates. We probably could have put you in on this team. When I organized the TC before, 5 guys on a team was common. 

We will see how this year's TC goes and I hope to do it again next season. Or maybe a fall TC, but not nearly as many guys hunt fall turkey.

Millriver
7 hours ago, Treerooster said:

I wish you would have posted up your hunt dates. We probably could have put you in on this team. When I organized the TC before, 5 guys on a team was common. 

We will see how this year's TC goes and I hope to do it again next season. Or maybe a fall TC, but not nearly as many guys hunt fall turkey.

Will definitely throw my hat in the ring next year. I don’t hunt turkeys in the fall, we can’t hunt them with dogs here and I can’t stand the thought of leaving my dogs home in October!