REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Brad Eden

How our Annual Summer Auction works...

Brad Eden

This is how the Annual UJ Silent Auction works.

I gather great Upland items, and gear, services, hunts, etc., from Ad Sponsors and Members and then post them on an Official UJ Auction Topic for bids. Members can bid directly on the main UJ Auction Topic, Message me or email me. I keep track of all highest bids and post those bids BUT NOT THE BIDDER on that Official Auction Topic. MAKE A NOTE OF WHAT YOU BID SO YOU CAN KEEP TRACK TO SEE IF YOU ARE STILL HIGH BIDDER, and you can check with me if needed.

*Please see the Past Auction Topics that I have added to this Auction Forum for an idea of the caliber of items we typically have on our UJ Auction.

These Silent Auctions are just plain fun, good marketing for Ad Sponsors, and Proceeds are a way to catch up on all expenses associated with running this ship and keeping it afloat, and if a surplus, a donation is made to a non-profit hunting organization.

*I have just started to contact our UJ Ad Sponsors and others to see if they want to donate any gear, training, guided hunts etc. I expect to be able to open a 2020 Official Summer Auction Topic in a couple weeks or so. The Auction typically runs for about a month once it is live.

**AND if any UJ Members have anything they want to donate that would be of value for Members to bid on—please contact me: Message me here or email brad@uplandjournal.com

As mentioned, once I have gathered enough items to start, I will launch an OFFICIAL 2020 UJ Summer Auction Topic.

Happy Bidding...when it begins...

Crazy Horse

Brad, working on something as we speak.

Brad Eden
7 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Brad, working on something as we speak.

Was hoping for that...your engraving work always ramps up the Auction bidding!

Crazy Horse

I've got a couple of things for the auction. First, a Keychain tag, (stainless steel) or a tab for a zipper gun case or what ever the hell you want to put it on. One side is a Woodcock with a gold wire inlay border. The other side is a bit of scroll work with a copper border line inlay. ( I didn't have enough 24K gold wire to do both sides.)

The other item is a side lock money clip. 

971234754_UJ20a.thumb.jpg.9da6a74cf20faaaa7d7875f6f6baeec6.jpg974999262_UJ20b.thumb.jpg.3df02a4217fd7d4c912c7caa562e8b4d.jpg509232728_UJ20C.thumb.jpg.960b448518781148e1304b83da7b0447.jpg

Brad Eden

“Crazy” nice...Ill message you for specifics!