REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
woodsman196

11/5 Wednesday's Stupid Poll...

woodsman196
Well Breakfast Boy I was just thinking I have not seen the stupid poll this week. I am sure it was because of the shutdown yesterday but how about it? Will it happen? Am I the only one who cares?

Breakfast Boy
Aaaahhh, thanks for noticing my fellow Hoosier friend!  It was because of the board being down, but also because I was in mourning over the election.  It'll help build the suspense for next week's poll.

rprovines
Ah, you feel all day like you could projectile vomit, also? Yup, it was going around.

redtop
Ah, you feel all day like you could projectile vomit, also? Yup, it was going around.

Amen

Breakfast Boy
After the election I felt nauseous.  And after seeing Oprah and Jesse Jackson on tv a million times, THEN I power puked.

woodsman196

I NEVER thought I would see this great state go BLUE. As for feeling sick I am right there with you.  But it is what it is.

So the suspense builds until next week. Cool!

woodsman196
After the election I felt nauseous.  And after seeing Oprah and Jesse Jackson on tv a million times, THEN I power puked.

My wife is watching 30 Rock and guess who is the guest star. DING DING DING we have a winner.