REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
gselkhunter

NHL

gselkhunter
NYR 2-0 over Wash? who would have thunk it? Tortorella is outcoaching Boudreau.

I didn't, but I am not unhappy about it by any means!

Go Rangers!

What about them Sharks!

Steve Hunts
The Ducks are strong and the Sharks seem to be doing their best to leave early.  Wings look tough again.  Still hoping that Chicago can stay in there for awhile. Watched 3 games yesterday and have got hockey on the brain right now.

Ben Hong
What about them Sharks!

One name: Chris Pronger. He is having Shark's fin soup for dinner every game. Prototypical small town Canadian playoff hockey player...mean, large, skilled, aggressive.

Trappercase
What about them Sharks!

One name: Chris Pronger. He is having Shark's fin soup for dinner every game. Prototypical small town Canadian playoff hockey player...mean, large, skilled, aggressive.

He'll eventually blow it in an deciding game with a foolish penalty.

Well, the Phlyers ain't laying down.  That was a tough, hard-nosed game yesterday and Fleury picked a day to give up some plays he usually makes.  Wake up call for Pgh -- the war has just begun.

calgaryrookie
What about them Sharks!

And a real ladies man to boot!

Edmonton fans still wishing their girls weren't so hot.  :laugh:

Steve Hunts
Calgary showed some great play tonight to beat the hawks.  Next one should be good.  Sorry to see the habs beaten again.  Boston is looking tough. Ovechkin was told to share the puck and lo and behold the caps stage a comeback.  There are some great games to watch for sure.  Can't wait until tomorrow.

gselkhunter

Things are looking up. I hate 4 game sweeps.

Philly looked like Philly again, Calgary woke up, Washington, cranked up their play[oh crap], time for the Habs to awaken and take it to 7. If the Sharks wake up tonight, we will have us a playoff.

Ben Hong
The Habs are DONE. They announced two more key people were sitting because of injuries before the game last night. Losing to the @#$%%#@! Bruins is a nightmare, thank heavens it only comes once in a decade.

calgaryrookie
The Habs are DONE. They announced two more key people were sitting because of injuries before the game last night. Losing to the @#$%%#@! Bruins is a nightmare, thank heavens it only comes once in a decade.

My condolences Ben, seriously.

Dat Gainey, he looks like a genius.

Rugerdog

Cripes. No CBC in my hotel room. Effing unAmerican!! There should be a law!

Forced to watch VS. coverage...Luckily, the local Detroit station is carried here too, would most likely be watching the Wings game anyway.

Go Leafs GO!! Oh, wait...

Loving the PA series...NJ/Car luckily hasn't gotten much coverage. Also liking the Chi/Cal series and Ana/SJ. Looking foward to see how Washington reacts in game 4 too...

Hockey is back, I've watched every night.

Rugerdog
Wow. Umberger just got 100% wrecked by Stuart. Completely clean. Umberger looked like a cooked noodle. Great check!...wait for the highlights if you didn't see it. My my...

kbk

Is there a good site for online streaming of the playoffs?

Read a quote today but can't remember who it was attributed to.  In essence it went, "Playoff hockey isn't real hockey, it's hockey's older brother who just got out of prison."

Kevin

Rugerdog

Hey, kbk...Don't know if it's good or not, or if it works, but...The CBC talks about their streaming coverage every night.

www.cbc.ca

Hope it works for you!

Well, Fleury sure made some great saves last night.  One more to go for this series, hope the Pens can close it out tomorrow night in the 'burgh.  But the Phlyers are not going to go down w/o a fight.

Please, someone knock of the Wings.  It would be Instant Karma for Hossa.

.02 seconds when the puck slides in NJ/Car game.  Whoa.