• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ben Hong

• John

• calgaryrookie

How about those Ducks!

My bad for having pick them to lose in the first round. Any team with the names Niedermeyer and Pronger in its lineup should not be taken so lightly. Cal vs Chi is war.

Was on the phone with a guy I work with out of Boston today, this guy is psyched.  Ben, this gent does NOT like the Habs even a little, he'svery happy today.  He's definitely into a Bruins/Pens Eastern final but I'm concerned, the Phlyers phound their mojo last night.  After period 1, the Pens looked OTL.

GO PENS!!

gselkhunter
OUCH! Boy did the Rangers get slapped around. I not sure that having Avery in the line up last night would have made a difference. I understand the choice Tortorella made but if the Rangers are to win Avery needs to play. I think that if they don't stand tall in NY on Sunday it may be over for them.
Steve Hunts

Great game with Sharks/Ducks!!!  Really enjoy those OT's!!!

Also enjoyed the Penguins/Flyers.  Exciting stuff as well. Crosby finally gets a couple.  What a turnaround after the fight.  Hard to tell what I was watching.

Good to see the Blackhawks moving on.  Flames really looked spent.

The two guys whom a lot of people, including me, think are playoff chokers finally came up with some passion as the Sharks' Thornton and Marleau played like they wanted to.What a game!

Calgary is indeed physically spent as their bench is very short due to so many injuries. See the guy who grossed out the fans with his broken finger when he stopped a shot? I don't think he missed a shift!

Steve Hunts

That broken finger was really something. The announcer kept going on about how tough the kid was.  A rookie I believe?

Ranger/Capital game today should be something.

Was really unnerving to watch the Pens get down 0-3 yesterday and particularly exciting to watch them roar back.  The fact it was in front of the classy "Crosby Sucks" chanting Philly Phans had some poetic justice.  Malkin was on fire yesterday, Satan also had some very good shifts though unnoticed it seems by the TV announcers.  The Phlyers really did play better than the 4-2 series record, had they started the series playing like they did in game 2, it would have been a much tougher road for the Pens.  They had more of the "pretty goals than the Pens did, the Pens had more of the ugly goals -- it was a definite change of pace for the two clubs.

Am glad the Pens were well-tested and will be well-rested for the next series.  GO PENS!!!

gselkhunter

The Rangers looked lost yesterday. I am not sure they have anything left. Avery wouldn't hit yesterday. The only two players that had jump were Dubinsky and Gomez. If they go into game 7 like this, their done.

Canes on the other hand looked sharp. NJ looked pissed, this should be a great game 7.

What will the Ducks do? The flames looked spent too.

The Caps around mid way through the first just man handled the Rangers.  Great game for the Caps, who have had a real slow start in the playoffs, I am hopefull they can win this next game tuesday night, if they do I am still thinking the caps would beat out Boston to make the cup and either DET or Chicago to make the show and Im still leaning toward Cjhicago I dont think we have seen them play their best hockey yet, they will need to now to make a go of it.