REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
roysetters3

PLEASE READ THIS

nickwilliams
Roy, It's working with me. I didn't used to wait for a full lane to pass, but I will from now on. My condolences.

rosies dad
Double post

rosies dad
My deepest sympathies and condolonces Roy. What a terrible thing to happen. You and yours will be in my prayers. God Bless.

MikeF
Roy, you and your family will be in our prayers.

Rhode Island

Man Roy . . . I really have no words.  Even though we've never met, I feel like you're a good friend.  I feel like I've been along with you on countless adventures, and I just have no words right now.

Hang in there buddy, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Erik

My God man, I am truly sorry for your loss. I rarely talk to the big man upstairs but I'll put in a special request for him to watch over you and Cindy. My condolences

Cooter Brown

Roy,

I am so, so sorry for your loss.

I know it seems trite , but some good will come of this horrifying tragedy--your selfless and magnanimous post assures that--someone who hears about this will take that extra bit of caution and a life will be spared. And that will be part of Cindy's legacy.

Please take care and lean on your friends...

Kenai

From yet another friend you have not met, my most sincere appologies.  You and your family will be in our prayers.

Jared

spinster
OMG...So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers..

your in our prayers

wingnutty

She is looking down upon you and all her loved ones with a smile.  Be strong.  There are no words to fill the void.  prayers are sent and will continue.

I am so sorry.  You have truely been a blessed man and you were both lucky to have each other.

WyomingArt

I don't know words of comfort and solace for this terrible trial. Please know you will be in our thoughts, hearts and prayers.

Art/Jackie

wingnut
I can't  possibly feel the pain your going through. But having been through many personal trials myself. I can tell you to trust God. I know that may seem impossible and this whole thing just does'nt make sense. A book (available on CD) by  James dobson "when god doesn't make sense" has helped me through many things and given me the strengh to keep going. I pray that you and your family wiil trust God and make it through this. Dan

ANF grousin
Roy, I'm at a loss for words.  All I can offer is my thoughts and prayers as you deal with this tradegy.