REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
roysetters3

PLEASE READ THIS

danross70
Roy, I didn't see this post until today.  I am so sorry to hear of Cindy's tragic passing.  Your loss is beyond my ability to address in words.  I can only hope that solace comes to you and the wound scabs over.  Dan Ross

Bob Blair

This is so sad. I am very sorry for your loss Roy.

Bob

Flatlander

Just got back into town from a trip to explore some Lewis and Clark history.Saw your post. Don't know what to say except to say how very sad and sorry we are .

My wife and I are recently retired educators. It was easy to tell from how you talked about Cindy that real fire burned in her. I bet she was some teacher.

I visited Teddy Roosevelt's Elkhorn Horn Ranch site ( few days ago)where he went ( Little Missouri River , North Dakota ) after the death of his wife and Mother within a couple of hours of each other.

He threw himself into moving forward much to the United States  and Sportsman's gain.

I hope you are so fortunate. She made life so much better for others. There is nothing like being a great teacher to affect so many.

I recall some one once asking me what I made? I said " a difference." She made others better and her efforts will last for a long time. " she made a difference.

UplandHntr

My sincere condolences Roy. This leaves me just speechless.

Hug the ones you love everyone

How very very sad

patriot

I too just got back from vacation a few days ago and noticed the post.  Read everone's post a few hours after the shock.

Just wanted to thank you and Cindy for being such giving people.  I've referred your adventures with many people.  And as has been said "most of us are "strangers"; but strangers that feel we know and care for each other.

And so we send our prayers to the "God of all comfort" (II Cor. 1:3-4) that He will comfort your and your family's souls for the duration.  God bless.

Prairie Drifter
Roy, been thinking about you a lot lately.  More this week as the race has been going by the house for 3-4 days this week.  I couldn't help stopping and talking to a group resting in the shade along the highway.  They were from Switzerland and 600+ Kilometers with recent days over 100 had them showing the strain.  As with most on here I don't know for sure what to say.  I just pray that God gives you peace and we're here should you call on us!

I'm so sorry for your loss Roy.  May God help you through this difficult time.

Rufus Scout

That is without a doubt one of the saddest things I have ever read in my life. My heart goes out to you. I hope that you are able to cope with this horrible loss and can find a way to go on.

Just awful. I am so sorry for you.

dirtdog

My sympathies. I will keep you both in my prayers. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Jay