REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
roysetters3

PLEASE READ THIS

jmelgaard

I'm sorry for your loss Roy you and your family are in our prayers

Judd

steve schultz

I'm so sorry for your loss. Words do not seem like enough.

Schultz

Fin2Feather
No words.  No words at all.  God bless you and yours.

Trappercase
So sorry.  I'm at a loss.

brymoore
You're in my prayers, Roy.  Sorry for your loss.

VizslavsBird
So sorry to hear of your loss.  A special thought for you and your family.

Roy,

I'm so sorry to hear of this tragedy.  Being a biker myself I know how often these things happen and "always" give bikers a wide berth while driving.

God's speed to your lovely wife and know that our thoughts are with you at this time.

Brian Allison.

mschaefer

Roy,

You've brought us into your family with your wonderful pictorials and essays.  Your love for your dogs and family have been evident in everything I've seen of you on the UJ.  You have my deepest sympathies and condolences and I will pray for you and your family.  I will also take to heart your request to respect bicycles on the road.  Seems like everyone (myself included I'm afraid) is in such a hurry to get from one place to the next these days that bicycles are viewed as an annoyance rather than a person we're sharing the road with.  I suppose that if we'd all slow down and have more consideration for each other, fewer of these tragedies would occur.  Again, I am so sorry for your loss.  Stay strong.

Marty

Rex Hoppie

Roy,

The lessons you begin learning at that awful moment will not be understood by those who have not passed that way, really how could they.  Inuring to your new existence and routine has begun.  Altho you may be having shouting matches with God right now, take some solace in that your Cindy is safe in the fortress of God's arms.  I wish you well.

Buddy Knox

There are not sufficient words to express the depth and strength of feelings we, on this board, share with you.

When you are ready we will enjoy having you back on board.

BK

rprovines
My God, my most heartfelt sympathies.

Bob Frankenfield
I can't imagine what you're going through.  You'll both be in my prayers.

Flush

Roy I am so very sorry, words can do no justice.

I can't imagine there is anything I could possible do to help but if you need a place to park the motorhome or someone to do some dog watching for a while my place isn't all that far.

This is so terrible and I am so sorry.

-John

WindyHills
I can't imagine what it must be like Roy but I sure can offer my prayers and condolences to you, your extended family and friends.  Your words of warning won't be forgotten, and I will pass them on to the young drivers I have coming up in my family.

grousehunter 61
Roy, I just read this, words alone cannot say what I am feeling, I am so sorry this had to happen Having never met your wife but knowing you, she had to be a wonderful person. I wish that there were some way I could take some of your pain but we know that isn't possible. You are in our thoughts and she is in our prayers, Gods speed.