REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
roysetters3

PLEASE READ THIS

BIRDDOG 307

Roy I just saw this. I am so very sorry for you and your family. Cindy was such a great woman. Words never come easy on a day like this. If you need anything or if there is anything I can do call me and I will be there. If you are still in Lander I can be there in about 4 hours.

Allen

vern3
So sorry for you during this tragedy and difficult time.  Prayers sent for you and your family.

L. Gallagher

Oh my god. You poor man....heartfelt sympathies and deepest, deepest condolences. God takes all the good ones too young.

Again, what a tragedy. I don't know what to say.

I am the editor of a county weekly newspaper. I will take your words to heart and put something in the paper as soon as possible.

8wt/#8shot

OMG....thinking of you and your family

I will stop & say a prayer at the next deer I see.

jjb
I am sorry to hear of your loss.  You will be my thoughts and prayers.

springer
So sorry for this tragedy.

Roy, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. As a lifelong roadie with aspirations to some day do what Cindy set out to do there are no words for times like these, and little comfort in the fact that this occurred while she was living life to its fullest. You have my deepest sympathies.

Joe

brueggemanns

Roy, I'm unable to comprehend this.  Rex said it the best.  My prayers to you and your family.  I promise to ALWAYS think of Cindy and give bicyclists the whole lane.

I am so sorry.

cthemfly25

Roy---thanks for sharing because you reminded me of something I take for granted when you wrote "...say "Love you" as she always did, and I stepped back to take a photo of my love, the last photo I'll ever take of my sweet, sweet girl."  

It reminded me of my 'sweet girl' of many years now and how often I fail to say that which should always be on my lips and in my heart....  It took alot for you to write about this and, while I don't know you, I really admire you for choosing to inspire us in your time of grief.

graytrout
I'm heartbroken for you Roy as well - may God be with you and your family.

Oh Roy, I cannot imagine!!  My prayers and kindest wishes to you in this terrible time and words don't express how sorry I am.  

Jerry

R. D. Gattis
Roy, I just read of the horrible tragedy.  It brings tears to my eyes thinking of your loss.   You and your family are in our prayers.

Tecumseh
I am sorry

Flyline

I don't post very often, Roy, but have greatly enjoyed your posts through the years. Your news really had an impact on me when I first read the post this morning. It's taken me a while to pull it together.

My sympathies go out to you, the kids, family, and setters. Please let us know if we can do anything.

Longrifle

Roy,

I can hardly find words. You are in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.