Sign in to follow this  
roysetters3

PLEASE READ THIS

Keith Rich

Roy - our prayers are with you!

Keith Rich

Steve Hunts

Roy,

I'm so very sorry.  My prayers are with you this day.  Prayers for your  wife and all who have been lost "on the road".  Some of my best friends gone too. Sadness deeper than any ocean.

Roy,

I am so sorry to hear of Cindy's passing.

Best Regards,

Carl LeClair

Pat Berry

My husband, Pat Berry, just sent me your link and note.  I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  It breaks my heart.  I immediately sent a note to all friends (via facebook) to spread the word about yielding for bikers.  Our thoughts and deepest sympathies are with you.

Brooke Jette

zephyr12ga

Roy,

I only know you from the wonderful posts I've read here on UJ. I have to tell you, I've been envious of your adventures for a long time. You and Cindy were able to  share experiences that most of us can only dream about. Your love for each other was apparent in the words you used to describe your travels together.

I know that condolences from a total stranger don't carry a lot of weight. They are however, quite sincere.

You two were blessed to have found each other. You were able to share a full life together. You supported each others dreams. I wish that everyone could have the happiness that you and Cindy enjoyed.

The near future is going to be a very tough time. No one can know the depth of your loss. There will be more people than you will ever know holding you up with their thoughts and prayers.

You have many wonderful memories of your life together. Be thankful that you had each other for the time you were given.

Your loving wife, Cindy, is with God now. She is at peace. As tough as life is going to be for a while, God will be with you too. He will take away what you cannot bear. He knows your limits. Trust in him.

Bill

Bryan Lee

Hi Roy,

Like everyone else I'm speechless.

Even though I'm a long time mountain biker, I'll be sure to honor your request.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Bryan

Checo

My deepest condolences.  Prayers for you and your family.  

Checo

insanelupus

Roy,

The hearts and prayers of my family are with you.  

Nathan

Matto

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers and with you and your family.

Matt

K dog
My thoughts and prayers are with you Roy at this time of greatest sorrow and  pain.

Sheepeagle

Since reading your post and sharing it with my wife late last night, I've been struggling with a response. Your sharing of your photos and stories has been so kind. I promise to take better care, and to remember the very personal reason for doing so.

Our condolences on your loss.

gunsrus

Roy , you've been so wonderful to share all the adventures . We've all been a little jealous but so happy to see you living the dream . Now I feel your pain . I am deeply saddened . My family and I will pray for Cindy , you and your family . God be with you .

Al

nobirdshere
Roy, I am so sorry.

Joseph Augustine

Roy,

I am so sorry to hear the news about your beloved Cindy.

My sincerest condolences, thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and friends during this most difficult time.

Joe

OldSchoolSpringer
Roy our prayers are with you !. I ride alot in my tri training and this is always a concern for me.