• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trappercase

• roysetters3

• gar-dog

Roy,

There are no words that I can say that convey any comfort to you. Tragic, needless, devastating.

Please accept my heart felt condolences.

Mike Spies

I, like everyone else, am speechless and stunned.  My God give you comfort Roy.  You and your family are in our prayers.
Yes, I know you only as Roy Setters, and I enjoy your posts and observations.  My heart goes out to you and your family.  Believe me when I say you will be in my prayers.  Words have no meaning right now, my friend.
Roy, it's hard to type this note through extremely wet eyes.  Words fail me.  You are in my prayers and thoughts and I will take heed your advice about bikers.
Roy, Judy and I will be praying for you and yours.  There are no words at a time like this, only the quiet support of faith, family and friends.  Even though we've never met I trust that we can be counted amoung your friends.

I can't imagine what you must be going through.  I don't think I'd have even been able to create to post you did after what happened.  That must have been very difficult for you.

My condolences to you, your family and friends.  You are in my prayers.

Roy I am devastated, I cannot imagine your pain. My Cindy is away with her sister for the next two weeks. I am wishing she were here now more than ever. I am truly sorry for your loss.      SDGORD
Chris Raymond

Roy--I cannot even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through right now.  Please accept our condolences and thoughts.  I'm not very good at this kind of stuff, but if you ever need somebody to talk with, I'll be there.  

Best Regards,

Chris