• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trappercase

• roysetters3

• gar-dog

Allen McCallie

Roy:

I just became aware of this tragedy today, the day of Cindy's memorial service. Though we have never met beyond email, I am devastated.

In addition to the condolences and grief expressed so well by so many on this board, I will only add a personal word of thanks to you for sharing Cindy with the whole world, and to Cindy for doing the same with you. The lives of many people have been blessed and enriched by both of you.

God's grace be with you.

Allen McCallie

Roy,

Words escape me!  The first thing that came to my mind was "Oh My God!"

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Q

MN Tonester
My deepest sympathy for your terrible loss.  I was hoping we would be getting your travel route and we, your board friends along the way might be able to meet... but perhaps in another time.  Thank you for letting us know.  I wish you well in this time of great sorrow.
Dick Sellers
Roy, I have just learned of your tragic loss.  Please accept my belated condolences.  It was obvious from many of your posts that you and Cindy were solemates, and I can't even imagine the void you are feeling.  Please know that you have many "unmet" friends here that are acheing to help in any way we can.
I'm sorry for your loss, you are in my family's prayers. I have read the way you have written about her and it was obvious you loved and admired her.

Roy,

I just found your post from the the thread in the bird dog section.

I cried for you.

SLR

Roy,

I haven't been on the boards much in the past couple of years but, when I am here your posts are the ones I look forward to the most. I am in shock from this tragic news.....

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and friends. God Bless.

Roy,

I can't even imagine your grief or pain.My thoughts,prayers and God's grace are for you and your family.

Roy, my wife (Tammy) and I read this thread just today.  We are so sorry for your loss.  You and Cindy were fortunate to have the kind of love that is so rare.  You are both very special souls and both of you are in our prayers.

Take care friend,

Rick

Roy,

My deepest sympathies.   I too have been away from my computer on vacation, and just read this thread.  Our thoughts and Prayers are with you.

mister grouse
My sincere condolences .   I cannot imagine your agony.  Best wishes to you.