PLEASE READ THIS

Roost em 1st
There are no words. All I can do is pray you feel comfort, somehow. just can't imagine what you are going through... ask if there is anything else we can do. I will never forget your loves name, or her passion for cycling.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trappercase

• roysetters3

• gar-dog

That was a terrible tragedy.  Thoughts and prayers your way.

Cary

I am filled with sadness and don't know what to say, except that I will honor your request, and think of Cindy often when I see a cyclist. Our thoughts are with you.

Ted

Roy, through your posts and pictures, you have made us family. We were grieved when you lost the pup, and now this.

Our sorrow is beyond description, our love for you and family is made stronger. We stand beside you in this time of loss.

MY God that is awful... tears are flowing like rain on my desk as I type this

I'll pray you have the strength to get thru this.

As a lifelong daily bicyclist I quit riding my bike a year ago after a dump truck nearly hit me. It's just not worth the risk

NC Quailhunter

Roy

I don't have the words to express my feelings for you right now. I will pray for you and your family.

Brian

Our hearts are breaking for you Roy. Our deepest sympathy and prayers go out to you. Your wish will be honored always.

ramshotz

Such a tradgedy, we are so very sorry for your loss.  Our prayers are with you and your family.  I can not imagine the pain and anquish that you are going thru, be strong.

May the lord take a shine to Cindy and hold her in his arms.

Roy:

"Sorry" doesn't really convey how much sympathy I'd like to express; I can't imagine what you're feeling right now.  You and Cindy will be in our prayers.

PartridgeCartridge

Words simply can't convey any meaning to your loss Roy.

My thoughts and hopes go out to you.