• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• rprovines

• Hunshatt

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy Horse

"Will we have to show our birth certificate to get in?

And even then, who'd believe that?"

There's a problem with that. Some of the aliens who post here probably don't have a birth cirtificate. Then again, I'm sure the government could assist in getting one for them much like they got one for the President. Does anyone think that he may be an alian???

It doesn't matter to me. The current system removes anything offensive that I post and sends me a nice note explaining what happened. If a private forum would make that process easier I'd be all for it. Well, except that I'd probably forget and post in the wrong space anyway.

Would goats, monkeys and prime pelts be allowed in the private forum?

olddog22202

John,

As an example of inappropriate, ignorant, offensive and not belonging on this forum could I refer you to the visual you posted in your message on this thread?

In my opinion anyway.

Mike

Again all Member Groups would have access; Members and Contributing Members--look under your Avatar/Name. I wasn't thinking of charging any entry fee, but.... :devil:

For instance I had some medical issues I dealt with last summer and into the winter that may be of interest and maybe even help to other members but are of too personal (for me) a nature to spew on a public board/forum. Maybe someone is reluctant to post photos of family members or children on the public forums but would be more comfortable on a members only forum. Maybe some people are reluctant to indicate where they hunt for all the world to see. Maybe there is a Topic best not viewed by anti-hunting organizations AND YES THIS BOARD IS MONITORED and has been targeted and linked to in the past. I go to great lengths to weed out spam registrants and trolls and people that just want to muck things up so the registered and authorized members are a pretty secure group.  (Except for maybe "John".)

Here are the possible Guidelines again for those who have the attention span of a gnat and drift off after reading three sentences. These can be amended.

STILL A POLITICS FREE ZONE / STILL A POLITICS FREE ZONE

All Board Guidelines apply to this Forum.

Why a Private Forum for registered Members?

Public/Global or "Open" Bulletin Boards are becoming rarer these days with security issues and spam registrations and trolls. There is subject matter and photos that members don't wish to post on a Board/Forum that is viewed by virtually anyone with internet access. This Forum is an attempt at addressing those issues for those wishing to participate on a Private Discussion Forum away from the public eye.

This Forum does not show up on the main board page except for the Members Group, Contributing Member Group, Administrator and Moderators and can only be viewed and participated in by those Groups. No lurkers or non-registered guests are allowed access. *Please do not give out Log In info to non-registered people-that will be detected.

THIS IS A PRIVATE MEMBERS ONLY FORUM but is not an excuse to be trollish or overly lewd and lascivious or combative. Even in the context of a Private Forum, Topics and Replies that might compromise the integrity and security of the UJ site/BB, its members, me and my family, Moderators, the UJ brand and the sponsors that choose to advertise and support this site/BB may need to be moderated.

Topics and photos can be posted here that members feel are of a more private nature only to be shared/viewed/participated in by the authorized UJ board membership.

nobirdshere
Brad, good luck with that if you decide to do it. I was enthusiastic about this concept last time around, until I observed the results.
Brad, good luck with that if you decide to do it. I was enthusiastic about this concept last time around, until I observed the results.

This is different though. I didn't save the Guidelines from last time/attempt but they were a lot more flexible for allowing political discussions and somewhat inappropriate subject matter. That went up in flames when members i had never known existed appeared out of nowhere with their soapboxes under their arms and hustler magazines in back pockets.

I am succinctly (sorry for that 3 syllable word) aware that politics and overly rude behavior is like an infection on a discussion forum such as this so all regular board guidelines would apply.

For instance I had some medical issues I dealt with last summer and into the winter that may be of interest and maybe even help to other members but are of too personal (for me) a nature to spew on a public board/forum.

that crappy killin dick provines already knows about the purple pill, Brad..... his wife makes him take the daily version as well as the regular stuff, so no worries on that front

Tim, that was a secret--but thanks for sharing your script..
PartridgeCartridge
A never-ending thong type thread wouldn't hurt anything would it Brad?

I wouldn't think so. Thongs are like santa or pizza. I mean who doesn't like them?

I like the board the way it is now.  

We all know we have some douchebags here, and we generally know who the douchebags are, but the board's current tone forces them to keep their douchebaggery to a minimum.*

Why make it all right to be a *********?

*That's funny -- adding an "s" (or a "gery") to a bad word totally sidesteps the filter...