Members Only Forum

A never-ending thong type thread wouldn't hurt anything would it Brad?

Yes, it would hurt because thongs are not exclusive to one gender and there IS something wrong with that  :laugh:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• rprovines

• Hunshatt

Top Posters In This Topic

PartridgeCartridge
douchebaggery ...

Is that even a word Tony? My spellchecker does not recognize it.

But it is a great word if it even isn't one.

douchebaggery ...

Is that even a word Tony? My spellchecker does not recognize it.

But it is a great word if it even isn't one.

it is now it's on the internet . isn't everything on the internet true ?

Matt Crawford

*That's funny -- adding an "s" (or a "gery") to a bad word totally sidesteps the filter...

Works with ****, too.

I don't give a flying **** gets censored.

Calling two members dumb (fill in the eff word, add an "s") gets through.

I think, scratch that, KNOW it's a mistake.  But it is your board, and you can tinker with the brand as you see fit.

You might consider:

1) Charging for admission.

2) Only members with more than X posts, or Y length of paid membership, be allowed to join.

That would give you some hope of screening out some of what you will get when you start the hell hole club.

Part of your problem, is you know that what you want comes tied to what you don't. Even your regular members seem to be salivating over the enhanced freedoms you plan to extend to them.

That's concerning.

Anonymous people always sink to the lowest common denominator.

*That's funny -- adding an "s" (or a "gery") to a bad word totally sidesteps the filter...

Works with ****, too.

I don't give a flying **** gets censored.

Calling two members dumb (fill in the eff word, add an "s") gets through.

thats because Reps a little slow

I for one, enjoyed the "members Only " forum before and believe a return would be welcome.-Too Dogs
I admit that I went a bit out of character during the brief trial of the last such attempt. Lesson learned, I vote "NO". It's just too damned easy for something like that to go off the rails. I don't have a birth certificate (really) and I have never made a "direct" contribution to be a Contributing Member so I would be excluded anyway :D . :devil: .
Making it accessible to Contributing Members Only is beginning to make perfect sense, from a business standpoint and all.
Well, I might try it but frankly I give up trying to explain the concept. I posted the Guidelines twice on this Topic, added additional input and some people still just cant grasp the concept. A.D.D. runs rampant I guess.
PartridgeCartridge
Making it accessible to Contributing Members Only is beginning to make perfect sense, from a business standpoint and all.

Yup and why not charge an extra $10 a head. If some don't wish to peruse or partake in the carnage that is their choice and nobody can bitch cause only those that want in and paid would have access.

I'm sending a check today.

Even your regular members seem to be salivating over the enhanced freedoms you plan to extend to them.

I don't see any enhanced freedoms in the Guidelines--no additional flexibility for inappropriate behavior at all. People can actually read? Yes? No?