• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WPG Gizmo

• Matt Crawford

• Trappercase

• jmooney

Matt Crawford

Green Mountain Coffee roasters for the winner.

I was like the Patriots last year...clearly the best team ever assembled, just a little unlucky. You know what they say, revenge is a dish best served with a nice pinot noir by a really sexy waitress who finds your off-color jokes charming.

I was like the Patriots last year...clearly the best team ever assembled, just a little unlucky. You know what they say, revenge is a dish best served with a nice pinot noir by a really sexy waitress who finds your off-color jokes charming.

Don't forget to wear a short sleeve hoodie and play with a surly look on your face again this year.

Funny I thought you went out of the playoffs very early, cant remember who won with only one loss.

There are 4 slots still open if by Monday the past players have not registered I will open it up for everyone.
I will set the draft one week after all team slots are filled to give everyone a chance to predraft
I sent out invites to the 4 that wanted to play if you have any problems getting in PM me