• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• jmooney

• Breakfast Boy

• Dave Rose

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll look. I might have it/them in storage. 

Brad,

Hmmm... with 16 before me, that should put me on the list  for week 32-34.  That should be right before next bird season.  Great timing!

Ken

So let me get this straight, when the guy who has the CDs before me is finished with them, he will send them by mail to me. When I am done, I send them to the next guy, right?

How will I know who to send it to next?

Do you think maybe we can keep some sort of written log that indicates to whom and where the CDs have traveled and have it follow with the CDs? I think that would make it more interesting to see where it has been.

OK, Here is the list so far. I think it would be wise to limit the list to 25 members because at that point at two weeks per it will take a year+- to get to the last person. We can send it on it's Worldwide Tour II then.

I will print out the list of 25 members in order and include that list with the CD's. The person who has the CD's must contact the next member via board PM/and or e-mail to get their address and ship it on, etc., etc., etc. The last person can send it back to me.

I agree that a log included with the CD with comments and where it has traveled would make interesting reading as well! I'll put in a small notebook or something in the package.

1, Rogue Hunter

2, Lloyd Smith

3, Hairy Clipper

4, N E Grouse Hunter

5, Lars

6, dirtdog

7, Fin2Feather

8, John L

9, adcsteve

10, jbeck

11, Don Steese

12, KCShlly

13, gordy

14, waynev

15, Dave Quindt

16, Wisconsin

17, Dave Rose

Put me on the list, no matter how far down!  Sound great!  Any chance Amazon can link to these through the site for us impatient ones?

UPDATED LIST-5 more to go for the 25 total.

1, Rogue Hunter

2, Lloyd Smith

3, Hairy Clipper

4, N E Grouse Hunter

5, Lars

6, dirtdog

7, Fin2Feather

8, John L

9, adcsteve

10, jbeck

11, Don Steese

12, KCShlly