Briarscratch

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Briarscratch

• walt lister

• Steve Hunts

I'm listening to a bunch of department chairpersons whine because they didn't get around to making their requests in May and now they think I should have unlimited staff who can jump through hoops and make their request my highest priority. I've been told that I'm the ass for saying, "I'm sorry but...".

Lately I've been stuck on 2 musical comedy albums:

Jon Lajoie...E=MC...

The Lonely Island...Incredibad. I'm on a boat *%^$!!(&$ don't you ever forget!

Still though, one year later, The Airborne Toxic Event's debut album gets played in it's entirety once a week.

Scratch, if you haven't yet...Do so.

Dead Kennedys.

Today only.

*$&^, beat me to it. But it won't be just today, this'll be bigger than the pope, and just wait until the cardina... congress convenes. This is big, really, really, big.

yeah, it's great stuff.  A friend borrowed me the CD.  It's Norman and Nancy Blake actually.  Love the traditional stuff...

Bare Naked Ladies - underrated musicians who manage to put a smile on my face.  

I also like the playing for change songs - some amazing artists doing some great songs for a good cause.  I'm trying to see if I can find some of the New Orleans artists on their street corners - but no luck yet.  I think they've become too famous to busk any more - which is a good thing overall.