Briarscratch

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Briarscratch

• walt lister

• Steve Hunts

Popped some Frank Zappa in on the way home, heard some good Dead while driving.Just copied some James Brown for some brothern. Scott I have been looking for an old Taj that I have on casette(Satisfied and tickled too)but not available anymo.

ml.jpg

Polecat,

Phantom Blues is one of my favorites, but I believe my first Taj album was the Real Thing. Goooood stuff.

PM sent about "Tickled"

Cheers,

Scott

Zac Brown

Dirks Bentley

Kenny Chesney

Snoop Dogg

G n' R

Roomful of Blues

Van Morrison

Warren Zevon

Chuck Berry……..

I’m all over the place……..

CSN&Y -- just saw CS&N in concert and it was excellent.  It was also 39 years and 11 months after the 1st and last time I saw them, their 2nd performance after Woodstock at the Civic Arena in Pgh.
I pluged in a little medeski martin and wood in my ipod for a ride today they have a show wed I am going to and I had never heard them before not bad, I bet pat and wyatt listen to this kind of music.
dow,

from youtube; when you have the video open look to the right and highlight and copy the EMBED code. Paste that into your reply.

we need DD photos too. Welcome to UJ.

not much of a picture taker but I'll try.  

and thanks for the welcome.

Briar,

Along the same genre (alt-country) as DBT's, give a listen to Blitzen Trapper and Deer Tick if you have not heard them yet.  They are both in constant rotation on my player.

-Chris