Briarscratch

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Briarscratch

• walt lister

• Steve Hunts

the other weekend I was drinking beer on my in-laws patio listening to my 14yo sister-in-law playing guitar and singing Taylor Swift.  Pretty good, although I'd have preferred a little Zac Brown band.(is it just me or does that dude look like Rhode Island)

SO I start to watch the green frog deal, my 4 yr old leans around my shoulder and takes a break from making aliens.he sees the surgical tubing being used. "Is that his band-aid, dad?"

"yep, it is."

While traveling in Sask and across Canada Ben and I switched between Outlaw Country with a lot of Drive By Truckers, Gourds, Waylon, Willie, etc., to Willies place, with some decent classic country, or the roadhouse with some more mainstream country oldies, also Classic Vinyl which is basically classic rock, and the 50's channel, which is pre beatles pop. We enjoyed them all. All on XM.

While traveling in Sask and across Canada Ben and I switched between Outlaw Country with a lot of Drive By Truckers, Gourds, Waylon, Willie, etc., to Willies place, with some decent classic country, or the roadhouse with some more mainstream country oldies, also Classic Vinyl which is basically classic rock, and the 50's channel, which is pre beatles pop. We enjoyed them all. All on XM.

Don, have been listening to "deep tracks" a lot lately on XM.  Can just imagine you and Big Ben bombing across the prairie with those sounds blasting.

------------------------

Have also been playing a couple of old JJ Cale albums in vinyl.  Still sounding great.