REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Briarscratch

One purely selfish Christmas present

erik meade

I've been looking for a while now for just the right 20ga LW 870 Wingmaster - a mid to late 1980's model with really nice, dark wood that would match my favorite 28ga Wingmaster.   I'd like to find that under my tree for Christmas.   Or even if I found an ad for just the right one in my stocking.... I would be happy.  Then I could go buy it myself.

28gawing.jpg

sprocket
Springfield Armory 1911 Commander, stainless steel, combat sights with accessories - mags, leather, etc., etc., ammo, lots of ammo

L. Gallagher
A paid vacation, meaning no cost to me and a paycheck waiting for me when I get back, to anywhere...and by vacation, I mean NOT having to have Internet access so I can write the paper remotely...

Call Me Al
Brad I feel fortunate, I have a new Grill and a new Snowblower! I guess with age I realize that what I really want is more time to enjoy the fields, forests, and the streams. Time away has become a big deal. On the other hand, a 2010 Mercedes S550 in Black would feel good!

Over&Under

A new pup to replace my Lab, Woody, who passed away last summer.

O/U

Lars
In the Upland Tradition of this site, a 16 gauge Sterlingworth and a fairly close working setter.

M V McDonald

The hunting camp of my dreams...yea, I know, its a bit of a stretch for Christmas, but my needs are very modest so it should qualify considering some of the other wishes posted herein.  And yes, you're all invited, just take a number and we'll get to you in turn.

Mike

ANF grousin
Gun or puppy.  I can only dream.

RookieEP

#1 Another Trip to KS

#2 Garmin Astro

drummer's stump
In the Upland Tradition of this site, a 16 gauge Sterlingworth and a fairly close working setter.

I would figure that getting a grouse would be pretty high on your list Lar's. The invite to pa still stands, two weeks ago my dad flushed 2 grouse out a picked corn field

jmooney

A really nice matched pair:

54DCB498-9F0F-8DD7-182AD0BF5FD110B4.jpg

Of guns...Of guns...I mean:

we_boxlocks1.jpg

William Evans- A Pair of 12 bore boxlock ejectors

30in. barrels, ribs engraved 'WILLIAM EVANS. FROM PURDEY'S. 63 PALL MALL. ST. JAMES'S. LONDON.' and inlaid '1' and '2', 2 1/2in. chambers, bored. 1/4 and 3/8 choke in both, treble-grip actions, automatic safeties with gold-inlaid 'SAFE' details, border and bold scroll engraving with banner engraved WILLIAM EVANS FROM PURDEYS LONDON, brushed bright finish, 14 5/8in. highly figured dark stocks, weight 6lb. 7oz.

£9,000

Briarscratch

Okay, my turn.

I want one of these, a sunburst Fender Telecaster and an amp to go with it.

1963%20Tele%20L24597%20-%201.jpg

I'll take Nigella too.  She can bake cookies while I shred.  

Lars

I would figure that getting a grouse would be pretty high on your list Lar's.

Can Santa do that??

Thanks Clint I have a grouse right behind my house thats been giving me fits. Can't tell you how many times I've saluted him.

Pat Berry
I would like the $10k needed for a new steam boiler and oil tank. I found out last week that our 1960s boiler is on the verge of collapse, just a few days after I noticed that our tank leaks.

LacysPop
I want another October this year, except without the rain and household chores.