REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
rprovines

Isn't it about time?

Hooray... The entire peanut gallery is here!

Maybe this can turn into a "mega thread".. I've been feelin' kinda down and missin' the boost I get from readin' 'em..

You should try hunting, it's exhilarating.

laughingchimpsmall.gif

brueggemanns

I think that peanuts should be outlawed, all those kids getting sick and dying from them.  B&T, you must TRY to be more sensitive to the little people.

And I think Pheasant is King.  Jim even won a prize for his pheasant phajita recipe from McFarlanes (the KING of pheasant farms).

Carry on.

mega thread?  that would be cool...  Nah. never happen any more.

rprovines

I'm all for outlawin' peanuts, nasty, nasty the day after, bobbin' around in there with the corn...

Well, I'm really sorry I got busy today, gave Brad a little poke, tried to liven up a Friday. But really Brad, there's plenty of room on the right side bar, it needs some sprucin' up.

Gotta get the exhaust on the truck mended tomorrow mornin', can't have leaking gases all over the place now, but I'm lookin' forward to gettin' in a little hunt tomorrow.

Some new photos, though, really Brad, would look good somewhere along the top or sidebar. Original banner above, the ads, then another narrow banner, a plains or some other scene underneath...

You say something? THought I heard something from the east.

Rex Hoppie

Ron,

I heard that Indiana is in the east now, legislature voted for the eastern time zone.  I personally welcome Indiana to the east.

Fishnfowler
There have been reports and poignant photo essays posted from all over the country (and even Canada!). During an average hunting season, one typically does not need to scroll below the first page to find photos taken in the mountains of Nevada/Idaho/Utah/Washington, etc., the deserts of Arizona, or the plains of Saskatchewan or the Dakotas. Actually, I would be willing to wager these vastly outnumber poignant photos essays from the apple strewn, overgrown failed farms of New England.

Yeah, just try to get this bag in Old New England.

hunt11-09004.jpg

I never realized I was being excluded.  I was slowly being mindwashed with not-so subliminal messages that woodcock are something you put in your mouth.  

Seriously, don't change a thing.  

Rob.

rprovines
Ron,

I heard that Indiana is in the east now, legislature voted for the eastern time zone.  I personally welcome Indiana to the east.

Rex, lawmakers did that. You know any law makers making any sense these days? Sucks. Close as we are to IL, far as we are from NY, and as far as we are I don't know that it's far enough, and we're on the same time zone as NY. Now that just makes a lot of friggin' sense. I dont' know what the coversion per mile is of the lapse in the time of sunrise, but I'm guessing that at 600+ miles, there's a mite of a difference. Not that it matters I guess, the $*%&^#&* went ahead and did it to us without asking.

Lars

Jim even won a prize for his pheasant phajita recipe from McFarlanes (the KING of pheasant farms).

My wife would make 'um when I used to hunt that crafty sporting bird. Good stuff.

Dollop of sour cream on topl

topdog1961

I'm mostly OK with the board, but I would suggest removing Brad's photo from the home page.  On at least one occasion the wife asked me to turn off the bedroom computer monitor.  Says it's too freaky with that guy watching.  Guess she is OK with dogs.

Seriously though, my e-mail site has Christmas themed photos up.......from last year.

Brad Eden
Taking design advice from Ron. Priceless. LMAOTIABITF

Brad, I like the layout and graphics on this site.  It's nice and clean, easy to navigate, and I really like the grouse graphic up on top.

Hunshatt
Yea Brad, yur the bestest :oh: ....... please don't change anything. It's all perfect, :love:  well xcept the swear filter :oh: ...... can you make phesant a blocked word??? I find it offencive :glare:

Almost Heaven GSP's
Yeah, just try to get this bag in Old New England.

hunt11-09004.jpg

I never realized I was being excluded.  I was slowly being mindwashed with not-so subliminal messages that woodcock are something you put in your mouth.  

Seriously, don't change a thing.  

Rob.

That's pretty effin cool! I'm movin to WA! Nah, not really, but still an awesome bag!

Diversity is highly over rated...

rprovines
Yea Brad, yur the bestest :oh: ....... please don't change anything. It's all perfect, :love:  well xcept the swear filter :oh: ...... can you make phesant a blocked word??? I find it offencive :glare:

Tim, if you'd use Firefox, there's an auto spell-checker that'd tell you when you've butchered words. Not only would it clean up your errors, it'd also cut you down to being able to type about a dozen words a day as you tried to figure out the correct spelling.

That's okay Brad, I accept your apology.

PartridgeCartridge
Tim, if you'd use Firefox, there's an auto spell-checker that'd tell you when you've butchered words.

Excuse me Ron but Tim doesn't butcher words, he creates new and interesting words everyday. There's a difference.

Hunshatt
yea you craky old (*&%$#@) er.... what popa smurf said..........