• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• rprovines

• lee sykes

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this ironic?

I need an explanation.  Also, what is the answer to your question, "is this ironic"?  Is this ironic?

Brad of the south; I would like to have a particular example of a so called grenade, a particular example of a grenade thrower, an example of an appropriate pm, and an appropriate sanction administered by Alan or Brad.

Please do not pm me.

North Dakota Hntr

I shot my limit of King pheasants the other day but I wounded 9 birds that ran off before I finally put three in the bag.

I then sat in my tree stand and low and behold here comes a wolf being chased by a mountain lion. I got em both.

As I tore home with my 4 wheeler I decided to rip around on my nieghbors land for a bit. Man was that fun.

While I was ripping around I saw some funny looking brown birds with tails kinda like a turkey sitting in a tree. I drove right undreneath them. Unlike the king, they just sat there dumb as heck lookin at me so I shot em off the limb.

Even though they were dumb, non sporting birds I cooked em up and they tasted pretty darn good.

A great day other than that damned Oberma guy wantn to pay for everybody's medical bills

Comments appreciated.

Craig

In my experience, if you don't fuel a fire it will burn out. There are folks who just need to be ignored.

:down:  :down:

No, not you. You're like Entertainment Tonight, only Today.

I shot my limit of King pheasants the other day but I wounded 9 birds that ran off before I finally put three in the bag.

I then sat in my tree stand and low and behold here comes a wolf being chased by a mountain lion. I got em both.

As I tore home with my 4 wheeler I decided to rip around on my nieghbors land for a bit. Man was that fun.

While I was ripping around I saw some funny looking brown birds with tails kinda like a turkey sitting in a tree. I drove right undreneath them. Unlike the king, they just sat there dumb as heck lookin at me so I shot em off the limb.

Even though they were dumb, non sporting birds I cooked em up and they tasted pretty darn good.

A great day other than that damned Oberma guy wantn to pay for everybody's medical bills

Comments appreciated.

Craig

Put an e-collar on that feral cat and it sounds like a great day.

I am afraid I must agree with comrade John. Government, or in this case, a governing body, is always more capable of providing the right solutions and looking after the best interests of we the lowly people. It's best to let the brass tend to the mess and just sit back and enjoy the ride. Our hypothetical attempts to personally resolve differences would only result in abject failure. We have proven incapable of just about anything.

Maybe the irony is while some disagree with the seemingly hard-handed approach by the administrators, others disagree with their seemingly not being hard-handed enough.

A real irony is there supposedly (seemingly) was a mountain lion spotted in Indiana.

We don't have any mountains in Indiana.

Go figure.