would it be wrong

I too would like to see an example of what one of these "grenades" is.  As with any Internet message board, with so many different people, of different age groups, geographical locations, political affiliations, etc what one may think is a "grenade" another may see it as a funny comment, and still another may see it as an interesting perspective.  Perhaps this grenade isn't such a grenade after all?  Maybe it's just a small rock...or even a nerf football?
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• rprovines

• lee sykes

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot my limit of King pheasants the other day but I wounded 9 birds that ran off before I finally put three in the bag.

I then sat in my tree stand and low and behold here comes a wolf being chased by a mountain lion. I got em both.

As I tore home with my 4 wheeler I decided to rip around on my nieghbors land for a bit. Man was that fun.

While I was ripping around I saw some funny looking brown birds with tails kinda like a turkey sitting in a tree. I drove right undreneath them. Unlike the king, they just sat there dumb as heck lookin at me so I shot em off the limb.

Even though they were dumb, non sporting birds I cooked em up and they tasted pretty darn good.

A great day other than that damned Oberma guy wantn to pay for everybody's medical bills

Comments appreciated.

Craig

This may be the single greatest post I've ever seen on the UJ.  I commend you sir!

I too would like to see an example of what one of these "grenades" is.  As with any Internet message board, with so many different people, of different age groups, geographical locations, political affiliations, etc what one may think is a "grenade" another may see it as a funny comment, and still another may see it as an interesting perspective.  Perhaps this grenade isn't such a grenade after all?  Maybe it's just a small rock...or even a nerf football?

Check out some of the posts in the Last ATV damage forum, wait Brad deleted them as it got out of hand.

I think you may recall.....

Check out some of the posts in the Last ATV damage forum, wait Brad deleted them as it got out of hand.

I think you may recall.....

I may remember the thread you're referring to.  Did you get into it with someone and have your post deleted?  Dont worry too much about that.  Brad had to clean things up so I wouldn't take it personally.  Things probably just got out of hand.  I for one think everyone appreciates your input on here.  You seem to be supportive and a welcomed member of the group.  What kind of dogs do you hunt over?

The key to properly throwing a "grenade" is to duck for cover afterwards so as not to frag yourself like a certain esteemed Senator from Massachusetts who ran for president did.   :devil:

With over 2,000 members here, that is a lot of different opinions on what is or is not appropriate. " Judge not least ye be judged."

Notice I did not comment on North Dakota Hunter's use of the word "darn"...who needs that kind of language on a public BB? Maybe I'll PM him.

some of you get it and the subtle point is this is a nice bb Brad should not have to babysit us. Moving on nothing to see here.
If you PM me to tell me I'm an A#@*^e, it would be so wrong.  If you PM someone else to tell them they're an A#@^*+e, it would be ok.
Seems to me that one man's grenade can be anothers pertinent and relevant issue.  And there's usually no explosion unless the first one pulls the pin.
Keelhaul the dirty scoundrels that dare toss grenades, and thirty lashes for the sneering louts who would rattle their sabers, but I will defend to my last gasp our right to make mountains out of molehills.