REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
drummer's stump

why buy the cow

brymoore

My guess, and its just a guess, is that guys that bitch and moan about their wives couldn't tie their own shoes without them. Just sayin.

Nice one, Jo Ann.

ANF grousin

Settle on a truck that isn't perfect, settle on a house that isn't perfect and even settle on a dog that isn't perfect but women, religion and patriotism should never be compromised.

You found a perfect woman? :laugh:

bigjohnsd

And we all know why the Bride smiles while walking down the aisle on her wedding day......

And it has nothing to do with cows or milk either!

wkburns
I'm lucky my wife lets me do as I please, if your intended is showing signs of the crazies :angry:  cut her loose man it will only get worse.         Bill

X2. If you are having problems now, just wait!

There are women out there who are not control freaks (AKA nags). I am married to a good one who never nags.

Hunshatt

I'm lucky my wife lets me do as I please, if your intended is showing signs of the crazies :angry:  cut her loose man it will only get worse.         Bill

There are women out there who are not control freaks (AKA nags). I am married to a good one who never nags, at least thats what she keeps telling me, over and over and over :down:  :down: .

uhhhhhh, never mind :oops:

wkburns
I would leave you one of those smiley faces Tim with the finger, but I have to go out and blow snow again :D .

Hunshatt
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: ...... U keep the snow out your way. I'd like to get a few more hunts in

nickwilliams

There are women out there who are not control freaks (AKA nags). I am married to a good one who never nags.

Freddie Willhite didn't think his wife would nag either as they walked down the aisle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYEriy59ETE

Lars

My guess, and its just a guess, is that guys that bitch and moan about their wives couldn't tie their own shoes without them. Just sayin.

PM sent.  :glare:

Joe
I’m not getting married again unless she knows how to work a bird dog.  Which is a moot point because there are no women in Alaska, which is a moot point because I can’t ever find any one to watch my dogs while I go look!!!!!

wkburns

Freddie Willhite didn't think his wife would nag either as they walked down the aisle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYEriy59ETE

Just jealous  :p .

Tim I will make sure i send some snow your way. This stuff sucks. I am on day two of clearing the yard.

You found a perfect woman? :laugh:

Yes. She was a deaf, mute, nymphomaniac that owned a liquor store and a bass boat. Unfortunately I don't know sign language so I married a girl with big boobs instead.

Greybeard
Have you considered renting versus owning? There is a strong financial argument to consider.

For instance:

ATT00000.jpg

Ahhhh, my current screen saver on phone and computer.

As for being single vs married...

Single now for about 18 months, WOW  There are more cows than i could ever catch, but is fun.

But beware, the act of buying the cow, keeping for years then sending back will cost you HUGE $$$$$$.

if you already purchased you maybe in trouble, repeat after me.....yes Dear, anything you say dear, yes, i will get your approval before i make any decisions........

Wildcat
These treads always bust me up, I don't have the right answer but I agree with some here.  If they get crazy before the vows run like he!!

PartridgeCartridge
marriage.jpg