REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Which 2 Teams make it to the Super Bowl?

tricker
Chargers vs Packers

Kenai
I don't believe the Vikqueens can beat Green Bay 3 times in a row and I don't believe Romo can get it done for Dallas, so I see Green Bay from the NFC.  Chargers should take the AFC.

WPG Gizmo

NE starts off the new decade with a new ring

It does not matter who the NFC sends the AFC beats them :D

Do you really think NE played to win this past weekend or did they play to keep the Squeelers out without making to it obvious :D

Bryan Lee

With Baltimore coming to New England you better put the pink skirt on lady brady now.......I USED to respect the sissy....Now he just points at his knee to get a flag. Maybe he'll do that before he takes the first snap......

I just hope the refs let em play.

Pleasant Ridge
Anyone BUT New England.

EXACTLY Joe

I think that everybody ought to be scared to play the Ravens at this point. With that said, the Chargers look awful good.

How ironic was it that Norv's team beats the Deadskins with mostly reserves on Zorn's last game.

walt lister
I see nobody has mentioned the Cardinals this year, they didn't last year either. :p . If the team that beat the Vikings shows up it'll be Cards and Chargers.

Tony Cote

New England is basically none and out.  Looks like they can't get past the horrific play calling that has plagued them all season.

While Manning is good, he's not good enough to be a whole team.  I expect the Chargers will win the AFC, easily.

NFC, that's a toss up.  Dallas is definitely hot, but Romo is playing way over his head.  While I am not much of a McNabb fan, I suspect Philly will prevail in their next meeting.  I fully expect Farve to pull a Farve and blow it for the Vikings.  NFC will either be GB or Philly.

2009 World Champions, San Diego.

bigjohnsd
Chargers will defeat Vikings in 1st overtime with a defensive touchdown after interception of a tired Farve pass.

Dave Gowdey

I'm hoping for a chargers saints game.  

However, that's probably not the way I'd bet.  As a chargers fan for 42 years - I'm surprised so many are picking the chargers this year.  Never underestimate the chargers ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  Beiing the best team means nothing where the chargers are concerned -it's whether that team shows up on game day, and how many stupid decisions the coaching staff will make.    

I agree that this looks to shape up as a pretty darn good post season.

Brad Eden
Til Welker went down NE all the way...

Til Welker went down NE all the way...

Phew.....

I saw your name on the who posted last deal, and I was afraid the thread was on the road to getting  locked.

Glad everyone is behaving...... :D

I've always been a big Patriot fan, since 1960 when the team first started. You never want to rule them out, but it would be a long shot this year.

I've always been a big Patriot fan, since 1960 when the team first started.

I've been solidly Anyone But New England since January 19, 2002 when the NFL firmly placed their lips on the backside of Tom Brady and ruled "No, it wasn't a fumble, it was a tuck".

The only tuck in that stadium that day was when Brady put a few bills into his purse in the locker room after the game.

wonderfulcallit1.jpg

It was a fumble!!!

Signed,

Still Holding A Grudge Raider Nation

B du B
Watch out for the team that nobody expects to do anything.

Yo EastTnJoe,

I've followed the Raiders since 1960 as well. The stadium is about 30 minutes from where I live. I went to numerous games, including whenever the  Pats or Jets came to down. My Dad's cousin played for the Pats for 11 years, and a good friend (Jim Turner) was the kicker for the Jets.

BTW, the Raiders are a pretty good team NOW, but they need a new owner, a new coach, and a new QB. The rest of the team is pretty solid.

And you are right, that was a fumble and the Ra'dar's got screwed.