REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Which 2 Teams make it to the Super Bowl?

ScottGrush
It does not matter who the NFC sends the AFC beats them :D

NY Giants, David Tyree, the catch??

Old age is setting in Mr. Patriot fanatic.  :D

Brad Eden
I saw your name on the who posted last deal, and I was afraid the thread was on the road to getting  locked.

Glad everyone is behaving...... :D

Stay tuned.

I saw your name on the who posted last deal, and I was afraid the thread was on the road to getting  locked.

Glad everyone is behaving...... :D

Stay tuned.

You got an over/under betting line spread on that one?

john mcg

I don't count NE out, yet.

There is no replacing Welker, but did you watch Edelman on Sunday?

Brady has been playing with broken ribs and hand.

He ain't no sissy.

Anyway--I figure this young line on both sides of the ball has improved enough to make it all work.

I'm not a Dallas fan and I still think Romo can be inconsistent, but he's on a roll and their defense may just make the difference.

NE/Dallas in my dreams, but I agree that the Chargers are looking awfully solid.

Philly--forget it.

Vikings--nah. Unfortunately, I think Favre will implode also.

WPG Gizmo

It does not matter who the NFC sends the AFC beats them :D

NY Giants, David Tyree, the catch??

Old age is setting in Mr. Patriot fanatic.  :D

Lets face it the catch that Tyree made was a one in a million catch and that was the catch that won the game.  And didnt I see the Giants get stomped this weekend what was the score oh ya 44-7 hmmmmmmm

Where is Tyree now well he is playing for the Ravens and how many points did he score this year 0 and Eli the highest paid QB in the NFL only managed 171 yards and a INT in that game  :oops:

In Football anything can happen on any given Sunday so dont count out NE just yet

john mcg

In Football anything can happen on any given Sunday so dont count out NE just yet

Yup--you said it. Even the Jets 'could' go all the way.

I think with playoff caliber teams in the NFL after considering all other aspects, coaching experience saves the day.

WindyHills

NE's toast w/o Welker and so is Green Bay w/o Woodson.  Colts can't get by the Chargers.  Eagles aren't the same w/o a fully healthy and functioning Westbrook.  Dallas is intriguing and hot but I don't see them doing well in either Dome.  The vikes can win in the Superdome if they have to--did so in a big monday night game last year, w/o Favre.  

I like the Vikes to lose to the Chargers IF the two weeks off gets more of their people healthy, particular the lineman on both sides and Winfield.  Favre's still pretty healthy, and he just had a better year than he ever had with the packers.  Speaks to the talent around him I believe.

Dave Gowdey

Don't count the Saints out.  They haven't been playing with the same intensity since they creamed the Pats, but prior to that they were the best offense in the NFL.  If Brees and company are hitting on all cylinders - they can beat anyone in the bunch.  

I think their problem right now is mental.  They have done so much better than any saints team has that, for a team not used to winning, I think that they are a bit psyched out right now.  

I think that the best way to handle that would have been to go all out against Dallas and Carolina and keep the winning tradition going- but Sean Payton seems to be making some different coaching decisions.  I personally think that winning the carolina game decisively would have been more important than resting the starters - but Sean didn't agree.  I hope he's right - but I think he's wrong.  If New Orleans is healthy, and they play smart and with the skill they did for the first 11 games of the season - they are the best in the NFC this year.  I hope that's enough to get them to the superbowl.

The Packers have won 7 out of their 8 last games. The loss was a tough road loss in Pittsburg on a Rothlisberger miracle pass.

They will go back and take care of Arizona.

Then they will dispatch stumbling (and dreaming) Vikqueens. Farve will implode in a big game as per usual. The rest are mentally weak and cannot carry the load. It has been proven again and again, the championship is not in their destiny.

Then it will be the Cowgirls and Romo will be Romo and lose it in a big game.

Then on to the Superbowl where the Packers will most likely win just because they are (the true) America's team and everyone deep down is a Packer fan.

That is how it will go.

The Road Warrior

Grange
NE's toast w/o Welker and so is Green Bay w/o Woodson.  

Woodson has missed practice during the week many times before.  He will play this weekend and hopefully have as good a game as last week.

Brad Eden
Gonna be a lot more NE haters when this is all said and done. If thats even possible.

john mcg
Gonna be a lot more NE haters when this is all said and done. If thats even possible.

:D

Time will tell.

WindyHills
So can anyone tell me how someone who's already been anointed to godly status can win the comeback player of the year?  Once you get to the point where you can do no wrong, aren't such honors kind of beneath you?

WindyHills
Might have to rethink my call.  Found out today what dogs some of the teams are in rushing.  Arizona 28th in the league--San Diego 31st, and coming in dead last at number 32--Indy.