Which 2 Teams make it to the Super Bowl?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WindyHills

• Downtown Bang!

• B du B

WAY too many turnovers for the vikes today, oh well, life goes on...I say Who Dat Saints beats Manning and the Colts by a touchdown.
As someone who has been a Saints fan since they became a franchise, I am beyond words. It was an ugly win but it was still a win. GO SAINTS!
DennisMcFeely
I sorta like both teams, but would love to see NO win for the city.  That said, I think Peyton's crew will pull it out in a close game.  Looking forward to this one.

Lots to look forward to in the future for the J E T S I think.  Played the colts pretty tough for most of the game.

Gotta favor Manning and company in the big game, but I think the Saints have a chance if they can put together a better offensive game plan than they did today, and come out of todays game reasonably healthy.  

Which by the way the Vikings would not have, I don't believe they would have been able to beat the Colts due to all their injury problems.  Should have beat the Saints though--appeared to be the slightly better team most of the game, just one or two fewer turnovers would have made a big difference, it's surprising they were still right in the game and should have won given all they had as it was.

Downtown Bang!

Sanchez is better at this stage than I gave him credit for.

The Colts defense is better than most everyone has give them credit for.

Vikings let one slip away.

If the Saints sell out and come after Manning like they did Farve the Colts will hang 40 plus on them.

I have waited for this since I was a kid and watched John Gilliam run back the opening kick off against the Rams in their very first game at Tulane stadium.  Its sooooo sweeeet.

Colts by two TD's in one of the most boring Super Bowls in recent history.

Defense wins Championships and the Saints got a poor one.

Sanchez is better at this stage than I gave him credit for.

The Colts defense is better than most everyone has give them credit for.

It was right there for them until Shonn Greene went down (right after gaining 16 yards on 2 carries to start the second half).  Something's been wrong with Thomas Jones for weeks, though the Jets won't admit it.  But the Colts D played well.

But I'm looking forward to a nice few years for the Jets.

Go Saints!

Sanchez was very impressive, Jets fans should be feeling pretty good about their team and the future.

Based on what I saw yesterday Colts should win pretty easy.

Colts by two TD's in one of the most boring Super Bowls in recent history.

Defense wins Championships and the Saints got a poor one.

Saints may not have the best defense, but to call it poor is kind of stretching it.  A poor defense does not force 5 turnovers in a game (could easily been seven).  They have 2 weeks to work things out and hopefully can put it together for one last win.

Everyone realizes that the Saints are led by Drew Brees, from Purdue the cradle of pro quarterbacks?