REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brad Eden

2010 Winter Olympic Games

wcpeabody

We bought a dvr several months ago and it is getting a workout

I am glad the Canadian Mogul skier was able to win gold last night

I have been kicking myself all weekend for not going and taking our boys....

bosco mctavitch
I can't seem to embrace the figure skating this year. Is it just me?

No, that's just your manhood rearing it's ugly head.

Bearkat

I can't seem to embrace the figure skating this year. Is it just me?

No, that's just your manhood rearing it's ugly head.

But the fur looks FABULOUS!

captd979ab92f1004caa947297f70a3f26c.jpg

Trappercase
Must be hungover from last night.

SamOtterKronk

I would like to watch the olympics but can't due to the new and "IMPROVED" digital signal.  Where we once were able to watch local Free tv chanels we now can not.  Even with new antennas and converter boxes and signal boosters, stations only 30 miles away are black.  To make matters worse you can't even see live tv from NBC on the internet unless you pay one of their subscribers.  Any other time of the year no problem but for the olymics you pay.  Thanks.

Sorry about the rant just a little disapointed.

Trappercase
Did you check out the CTV link above?  Lots of live coverage there.  Does it work in the US?

gonehuntin
Bodie took 3rd in downhill. Swiss gold, Norway silver.

John
Biathlon is the ****.

Brad Eden

Maine boy Seth Wescott pulled out his back to back Gold in snowboardcross. Came from 4th back to squeak it out at the end.

Good for Bode--he at least appeared to be a little excited for the USA and less self absorbed.

Anyone notice NBC coverage is centered on GROUSE MOUNTAIN in Vancouver? Cool.

John
yep that clearly means the area is void of birds.  likely due to feral cats...why isnt cat eradication a test sport in this olympics :D

Ben Hong
Maine boy Seth Wescott pulled out his back to back Gold in snowboardcross. Came from 4th back to squeak it out at the end.

Good for Bode--he at least appeared to be a little excited for the USA and less self absorbed.

I believe that Wescott nudged out the Canadian kid by a tenth of a second...came from behind.

Grouse Mountain looms over downtown Vancouver from the north side and it is a pretty good ski resort, but with all kinds of summer facilities it is a year round mountain. It affords some of the most spectacular panoramic views in the world.

Cooter Brown

I missed the final last night.  When did it come on?  I fell asleep on the couch during figure skating...

Grrrr...

Brad Eden

I believe that Wescott nudged out the Canadian kid by a tenth of a second...came from behind.

Grouse Mountain looms over downtown Vancouver from the north side and it is a pretty good ski resort, but with all kinds of summer facilities it is a year round mountain. It affords some of the most spectacular panoramic views in the world.

Beautiful city. Not partial to them but beautiful nonetheless.

So a Canadian got Silver in snowboardcross. Who got Bronze?