Fun game shooting practice weekend

PartridgeCartridge

Five and a half hours from Boston.  Crap.  I woulda liked to see Polecat shoot!

phred

we're shooting Jersey...... boston is when it gets a little warmer, and the snow banks have melted enough we can find the smurf, if he falls into a bank

Brad, not making it this week. Next week, during the week, on work time, cause somehow I'll write dropping my dog off as an expence

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunshatt

• PartridgeCartridge

• doodleridge2

• Brad Eden

Sat is when I'm shooting, with or with out the little guy, and if tedder is riding down with me, he'll be leaving on sun..... but you guys let me know what you decide
PartridgeCartridge
Sat is when I'm shooting, with or with out the little guy, and if tedder is riding down with me, he'll be leaving on sun..... but you guys let me know what you decide

Don't get your panties in bunch there Nancy. There will be shooting on both days.

Don't get your panties in bunch there Nancy.

She is in my area today, thong and all.  Had to come mourn the death of her hero in congress.

knock off the grabassin..... yur highjackin an otherwise informitive thread and truning it into a nasty, hate filled political diatribe about old horseface pelosi......... polls to follow

phred

Kind of cold for shooting Crocs, ain't it?

drummer's stump

I will shoot Saturday as well

I have not shot since Scarborough in my Crocs.Surely my UJ shooting virtue will go down the tubes with shooters of thousands of shells and Shamans.
PartridgeCartridge

phred

Kind of cold for shooting Crocs, ain't it?

Funny you mention Crocs. I have been shooting all winter in a pair with SmartWool socks and have never had cold feet even on bitter days. Odd.

Funny you mention Crocs. I have been shooting all winter in a pair with SmartWool socks and have never had cold feet even on bitter days. I'm just Odd.

so sayeth the smurf