Fun game shooting practice weekend

PartridgeCartridge

PartridgeCartridge

TTT.

This fun shoot is open to any and all including guests on the board and lurkers. If you need my contact info, contact board admin and I'll get back to you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunshatt

• PartridgeCartridge

• doodleridge2

• Brad Eden

this weekend? guess I'll have to load up a few shells with powder....... how far is CC?

Hey Shattman, I've got some recipes and techniques which can save you a lot in both shot and powder  :p

Have fun y'all ... I'll be in Grand Cayman ... but I'll pray you don't get snowed out.

nother off shore, internet vnture? to secure your leagacy, along with the likes of Trump, Gates and that kid that finished second in the freestyle thing?
drummer's stump
I got clearance from the tower. Looks like I'll be there. Clint, is your SIL available for the weekend? How much?

Ted

well I would take a rizzini round body, or a holland&holland, or let Dex nail both of timmy's little b*tches.

I got clearance from the tower. Looks like I'll be there. Clint, is your SIL available for the weekend? How much?

Ted

well I would take your little round body tedder :blush:  ,, or let Dex nail both of timmy's little b*tches, but he's got no ribbons :oh: , cept the short bus one he won :down: , and Tim won't let him near his girls till he does, and thats never going to happen :down: .

uhhhh huh

PartridgeCartridge

Yes, it is on, but if you want to shoot with Tedder and UJ's oncouth elite (Hunshat and PC), Saturday would be the day for a real megadose of that.

Bring lots of shells and wear a thick skin.

PartridgeCartridge

Probably start around 10:30 - 11 and shoot till 3 ish or 'till we get thirsty. Where you coming from?

Plenty of cheap clean hotels thereabouts. Bring lots of shells.

We will be there at 9:00 so we can shoot before the $hit gets to deep! Were coming from SW Pa and staying with friends Fri night. Tim is bringing us a gunny sack full of shells and two A&S Famars Venus 28ga guns to shoot, we just have to bring a towel to wipe the olive oil off! :down:
We will be there at 9:00

Who is "We"?

Got a mouse in your pocket or sumthin'?

I wanted to bring stumps SIL to pay expenses but she must have other plans so one of my buddys that was from that area is coming with me. I would like to get back home sometime Sat night so if you can get your grabassing done before we hit the course it would be nice!