Got my census

got my form yesterday...seems like a basic head count to me...if you dont want to give your name and phone #, leave it blank...get over it...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ANF grousin

• rprovines

• Spin

• Dan Voss

Roost em 1st
I guess I'm over it. Unless they show up askin questions. They did that last time. I was out back shootin guns, they asked some things I thought irrelevant. I told em the Constitution allows them to count me, looked at my gun, then the guy, then said I am done talkin. He left. No FBI guys showed up. Read the Constitution, abide by it. but do not roll over for their black helicopter agenda, the FF would not like to see you doin that. Basically this thing allows presidents to get elected through the electoral college, which is also kinda bogus.
ANF grousin

quote]

Thanks, very well put.

Ron, sucking up wont get you any brownie points, you're still a chicken chaser ???

These threads--or the responses by many in them--leave me shaking my head and wondering about the future of the country.  

But the irony is fantastic!  Same folks who don't think the government can keep track of anything nor do anything right suddenly are worried that they might actually be able to use some response on a census against you.  

Truth is, if they want to know something about your personal life, there's no stopping them--more so today than ever before.  You can thank Dubya's intrusions into basic liberties for that!   :)

It starts with the Census... then "they" will come for your guns...next thing you know the SHTF.

Be warned.

It starts with the Census... then "they" will come for your guns...next thing you know the SHTF.

Be warned.

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to go there....

Had a few facts regarding questions asked on the first and

subsequint census's and what they may and may not have been used for but I'd as soon let it go.

Spin :D

Yeesch, Guess there aren't all that many secrets after all.

I've been through security clearance screenings so Uncle Sam's got all the info on me but seems the private info data base has turned into quite an industry in the private sector.

Spin

ANF grousin
If offended by the amount of info requested by the census, I am, take a peek at what info is already available about you at www.lexisnexis.com.

So if they have it all already, why ask for it again?

They dont need to know any more about me then they will get from bobo the drunk living under the 4th street bridge.  Of course bobo also sleeps on a park bench in good weather, so he'll get counted twice.

you-all might serve yourselves better by spending an equal amount of time worrying about the US "Patriot" Act's violations of your civil liberties (including warrantless wiretapping, suspension of habeas corpus, the right to view your public library withdrawls, etc...), the corporate take-over of every branch of your government (the deal finally sealed by an activist right-wing Supreme Court), and the suspension of gun ownership rights in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina under the Bush/Cheney Dept of Justice (a nagging little detail the NRA doesnt like to talk about)...get informed and get real....