• Oh, yes, can't wait, great story of redemption
      Oh, yes, can't wait, great story of redemption
    • Nice to have him back, but not a huge deal
    • I couldn't care less
    • Who?

Golf is better when he plays, I am glad he's back.

Ditto.

He has the ability to hit shots no other person on the planet can hit and I can appreciate that.

And apparently will himself to do so.  He better not ever take up bird hunting; there'd be no safe place for them birds to hide.

Or lady bird hunters either!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Hunts

• Pat Berry

• Backlash

• rprovines

chickenhunterbob

Ditto.

He has the ability to hit shots no other person on the planet can hit and I can appreciate that.

Ditto,

Exciting to watch, quite honestly, until the famous car crash I never knew the guy was even married...

The new Nike ad using his late father's voice is, at best, revolting. Absolutely no class - disgusting.

Reinforces the act - anything for money.

Steve Hunts
His colossal ego overshadows even his golf game. That people worship this POS is truly pathetic.
I am glad he is back. I could care less about all the off course stuff, his job is to entertain me on Sun afternoons. I like watching the major tournaments without him playing it would not be the same.

I could care less! Perhaps I am or have become

desensitiized to celebrity endorsements of their favorite cause.

I am definitely insensitive to "another rich, selfish" celeb.

getting lots of PR (bad) over something which made him smaller than real life, instead of larger than life.

ANF grousin

Pretty good at throwing his clubs also when things dont go his way.  Not my idea of a role model

Ditto.

+1

Hope he gets his "Private Life" in line for his families sake.  Way too much media attention focus on his extra curriculars.  Give them a chance to work it out off of the front page.  

I enjoy watching Tiger play excellent golf,

I have no interest in the salacious details of the Tiger Soap Opera. I feel sorry for him, his family and can't imagine what it will be like some day when he has to explain the whole mess to his children.

Sorry to hear of your loss Syd.  Any clues as to the cause?

No clue as to why. A friend suggested alcohol. I thought it was going to work great, I got good and drunk and was really feeling "in the mood". Sure enough, when I got home, she was already in bed, but apparently the alcohol did NOT work for her.

Not my idea of a role model

Is he supposed to be?

I'm sure it isn't on his job description but don't think it would hurt either. Is anybody supposed to be?

I care alot. Like a bunch of folks on the list I'm tired about hearing a minute by minute account of his private life. The media makes wayyy too much of it. With us engaged in a couple of wars and all the rough times with terror and global relations as well as the economy we don't need 10 hrs a day news coverage about Tigers private affairs.

About him getting ticked off and throwing clubs - yeah OK but though you don't hear of it in this day and age Bobby Jones was a great one for rough language and throwing clubs when he screwed up too.

Spin :glare:

Sorry to hear of your loss Syd.  Any clues as to the cause?

No clue as to why. A friend suggested alcohol. I thought it was going to work great, I got good and drunk and was really feeling "in the mood". Sure enough, when I got home, she was already in bed, but apparently the alcohol did NOT work for her.

Damn the bad luck Syd!

I was going to do a poll on which of Tiger's mistresses was the hottest, but Brad limits Polls to 10 choices.