• Oh, yes, can't wait, great story of redemption
      Oh, yes, can't wait, great story of redemption
    • Nice to have him back, but not a huge deal
    • I couldn't care less
    • Who?

GD, another subject I could less about than even Tiger.

You accidentally the whole bottle?

Nice catch.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Hunts

• Pat Berry

• Backlash

• rprovines

Yes, I find both apples and punk rock more interesting than Tigergate.

Well, in that instance, I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Well that makes 3 subscribers now for the Garcia Grouse Chronicle.  FP

GD, another subject I could less about than even Tiger.

Whoa, dude. Totally uncool. I'm serious.

I wouldn't trade 10,000,000 Tiger Woods for one Joe Strummer!!!

Speaking of such trades... Back when I was a fishing guide in MT, I had a horse trainer from Kentucky come out every year for a few days, and he'd always bitch and complain about his wife. So I asked him one day whether he really felt that way. He said:

"Pat, I wouldn't take a million dollars for that woman, but I also wouldn't give one f*ing nickel for a box-car load full of her."

I just got back from Mexico and avoided television the entire time. Our tv at home remains dormant and I'm thinking about putting it in the swap/trade section. Tiger who?
 There's no shortage of nanny's that wouldn't trade a little bit of public humiliation for a 500+ million dollar pay day.

+500 million.

"Tigergate" is a media invention. What a bunch of lame-o's, it must sell, because there's a crap load of it in the news.

The endless speculation about Tiger's private life is sad commentary on how far apart the media's perceptions  of what's newsworthy are from the citizenry.

There's more germaine agenda; improved vs. modified, 9's for pheasants, Ruffs vs. Ringnecks, OU vs. SxS, flushers vs. pointers, waxed cotton vs Goretex, 16 vs, 20.

I turned off the Masters when the self rightous, judgemental spokesperson for Augusta started his public condemnation of TW yesterday. Yep, Tiger screwed up months ago, let it be.

Greg Hartman
If my time is ever so worthless that I spend one second of it watching golf (golf!) on the television, please shoot me on the spot.  We have US soldiers facing fire on foreign ground every day, and every day being killed and wounded, but all you see on the news are stories about some insanely overpaid professional golfer with the morals of a rabbit.  UGH!
If my time is ever so worthless that I spend one second of it watching golf (golf!) on the television, please shoot me on the spot.  We have US soldiers facing fire on foreign ground every day, and every day being killed and wounded, but all you see on the news are stories about some insanely overpaid professional golfer with the morals of a rabbit.  UGH!

Greg I agree about golf nothing is more boring to watch, well maybe basketball, athough the thug mentality is apparently acceptable in both.

The plight of our soldiers is only newsworthy when it shed a bad light on the mainstream medias' political opponents, now its a hidden topic.

Their bias is so apparent its sickening.  

I dont watch any TV news, I would much rather sit on the porch and listen to the birds in my yard, they are more intelligent and far more honest.

OK, so now T Woods is doing well in the masters and I am getting a sense from the coverage that somehow this shows he has been unaffected by his fall from grace; that if he faltered or fell apart on the course that that would be better and mean he has been deeply affected.

The soap opera continues...

The soap opera continues...

Only if you pay attention to the drivel. Like all sops, I don't tune in.

With the exception of this Upland Soap Opera.