Oh, yes, can't wait, great story of redemption
    • Nice to have him back, but not a huge deal
    • I couldn't care less
    • Who?

mn-az birds
I wish his wife would have took that club to both his wrists so we wouldn't have to hear about this piece of human debris again. Anyone who would intentionally harm his childrens lives just to "get some" is garbage. There are plenty of good golfers who are real men, we don't need this idiot.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Hunts

• Pat Berry

• Backlash

• rprovines

The soap opera continues...

Only if you pay attention to the drivel. Like all sops, I don't tune in.

With the exception of this Upland Soap Opera.

Right, but I'm learning to which series to take a pass on and which to watch. The interactive thing is nice. I like the beer commercial where they put the game into overtime by bringing out the huge flash and it blinds the guy with the ball. Kind of like slinging a well-worded post into an otherwise benign thread.

Kind of like slinging a well-worded post big turd into an otherwise benign thread.

There, fixed it.

Tiger is going to win.

Maybe not.... Tiger is finding the hole placement difficult today.

Didn't have the short game or the putter today, probably about what I expected after a 5 month layoff.

Still pretty darn good golf against the best in the world after 5 months off.

Seemed to keep it all in perspective as well.

Hope ehis home life is going as well.

mn-az birds
It was very refreshing to see Phill and his wife and kids at the 18th.  If Tigger would have some how won, I suppose he would have put the lip lock on his caddie...or maybe the first average chick in the crowd.

It was very refreshing to see Phill and his wife and kids at the 18th.  If Tigger would have some how won, I suppose he would have put the lip lock on his caddie...or maybe the first average chick in the crowd.

I was so glad to see Lefty win.  It is a lot easier for me to root for someone that does not treat everyone around them like dirt.

It was very refreshing to see Phill and his wife and kids at the 18th.  

I agree.

As to Tiger, I heard he applied for a new set of personalized license plates.... 3 PUTTS

I was so glad to see Lefty win.  It is a lot easier for me to root for someone that does not treat everyone around them like dirt.

Only when the cameras are rolling. I heard 1st hand from two different PGA tour pros that it’s Jekyll and Hyde for Phil depending on whether or not a camera is rolling.

Buddy of mine was dating a VP from Callaway.

She related similar stories about Phil,  

I'm guessing it is darn hard to be a nice guy to everyone when you are that well known and alot of people want a piece of your time.

I'm sure glad to fly "under the radar" myself.

Don't think it would be worth all of the money to have someone sticking a camera, microphone or even just something to sign in front of you every moment of the day.

I don't envy any of those in the public eye!

My interest in Tiger's return is so small that I dont' even care enough to read about how much or little the rest of you care.  I only bother to post this to stress to you how little Tiger, his game, and his women concern me.

My interest in Tiger is so small that its smallness rivals that of my interest in the hockey playoffs, which is so infinitesimally small as to escape detection by all means of modern science.  It has been argued that my non-interest  in Tiger is so strong that it constitutes a new matter called "anti-interest."  Theoretical physicists debate the question as we speak.

I can definitely peg the "Anti-Interest meter" when it comes to Hockey!
Willing to cut the guy some slack until that commercial exploiting his dead father.  Elin felt the same I read, and appears poised to become the most eligible divorcee' in the world.
My interest in Tiger's return is so small that I dont' even care enough to read about how much or little the rest of you care.  I only bother to post this to stress to you how little Tiger, his game, and his women concern me.

My interest in Tiger is so small that its smallness rivals that of my interest in the hockey playoffs, which is so infinitesimally small as to escape detection by all means of modern science.  It has been argued that my non-interest  in Tiger is so strong that it constitutes a new matter called "anti-interest."  Theoretical physicists debate the question as we speak.

So on a scale of 1 to 5 your interest would be?

mn-az birds
Your interest is so small, that if we set it on the edge of a razor blade, it would be like setting a pea on a four laned highway. So your not that interested?  mmmm...interesting.