UPDATE: Raccoon Catchin

bosco mctavitch
I drove him 10 or so miles away...and let him go.

Only 10 miles, huh?

Handy information to have for the hobbyist raccoon relocator.

Of course you missed it, buried in all that text.  Here ya go...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• rprovines

• ANF grousin

• bosco mctavitch

Crow Buster

Do you have a description of Stinky?  He may have moved to Michigan.  Heard a bunch of squealing last night and ran out to see a coon staring at me from inside my son's bunny pen.  Ran back out with the problem solver and searched for 15 minutes, assuming he had made good on his escape.  Finally spotted him at the very top of a catalpa tree right next to the pen.  He won't be bothering your garden anymore.  

Send us some of those tourist too, we don't mind dealing with your problems.

CB

Do you have a description of Stinky?

Did he look like my pencil drawing in my avatar? That's him. Send me some hair samples for DNA just to make sure.

bosco mctavitch

I wouldn't get your hopes up...

Print Article  Email Article  

Fugitive terrorist "Stinky" still at large

Wahyudi Soeriaatmadja

The Straits Times

Publication Date: 27-7-2010  

Michigans police and media were left red-faced after it was officially confirmed Wednesday that terror mastermind "Stinky" is still alive and on the run.

After six days of eluding capture, the Bangor-born Stinky apparently escaped an 18-hour siege and gunbattle in Michigan last Friday.

MI media had reported extensively that the Northeast's most wanted terrorist was believed shot dead, and the authorities said it needed to be confirmed. On Wednesday, national police spokesman Nanan Soekarna told a packed press conference that DNA tests showed the dead Raccoon to be "Fuzzybear", a Stinky follower who was a florist at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

Crow Buster

Did he look like my pencil drawing in my avatar?

Actually, I thought that was a photograph.  You should really take some art classes. :laugh:

CB

Cooter Brown

Actually, I thought that was a photograph.  You should really take some art classes. :laugh:

CB

Funny stuff, CB.

Brad, solve the problem like my north Alabama relatives did--git your corn from a jar.

CB

Had enough aaaaahhhht classes in aaaaaahhhhht school. I did that drawing a couple years ago, ironically enough, for a column I wrote about keeping critters out of vegetable gardens. :O

CB

Had enough aaaaahhhht classes in aaaaaahhhhht school. I did that drawing a couple years ago, ironically enough, for a column I wrote about keeping critters out of vegetable gardens. :O

Did you follow your own advice?

CB

No. It was a "Do what I say, not what I do" column. Didn't want to give...cough....&^^%....cough...too much credit but I indicated electric fencing is the ticket to keeping coons out of the corn.

No. It was a "Do what I say, not what I do" column. Didn't want to give...cough....&^^%....cough...too much credit but I indicated electric fencing is the ticket to keeping coons out of the corn.

Electric fences don't work for my Elk problem.  The first one to hit it goes batchitcrazy and tears the fence down.  The rest of the herd then casually grazes through the garden.

CB

What? Electric fence? To keep 'coons out of the sweet corn y'say? Oh, I don't think that'd ever work, too easy.

Day 4. No sign of Stinky.

Maybe on his way home he found a garden with corn stalks that weren't already knocked over?  He'll be along presently, I'm sure  :p

bosco mctavitch

Frankfort, $h!t. I'm still only in Frankfort. Every time I think I'm going to wake up back in  the corn. When I was home after my first relocation, it was worse. I'd wake up and   there'd be nothing...just the dog food on the porch.

I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce.

When I was here I wanted to be there. When I was there, all I

could think of was getting back into the garden.

I've been here 4 days now. Waiting for a mission, getting

softer. Every minute I'm not in the corn I get weaker. And every minute

Brad squats on his porch he gets stronger.

Each time I look around the walls move in a little tighter.

Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted some corn, and for my sins they gave me  some. But I'm gonna have to get back to Loggin rd to get it.