UPDATE: Raccoon Catchin

PM'd you his address minutes ago.

Got it, thanks.  UPS tracking info (among other things) on the way.

I haven't live-trapped any coons in a few years, kind of miss them running off in flames. Sure hope it rains, kind of dry in the woods.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• rprovines

• ANF grousin

• bosco mctavitch

PartridgeCartridge
I haven't live-trapped any coons in a few years, kind of miss them running off in flames. Sure hope it rains, kind of dry in the woods.

Keep that talk up Ron and I'll catch that skunk that been in the garbage can for the last few nights.

I live trapped 26 of damn things that summer.  None survived.

You sir, are a poor trapper.

Empty that garbage can so's when he gets in he can't get back out. Once he's in there, there ain't no end to the fun you could have with him before his expiration date.
Stinky, who reeks, hasn't found his way home yet. I'll keep all you wise asses updated.
Oooh, that's soOo cuuUUuute, he's got them all named. Like something my wife'd do. That's so sweet of you Bradley.
Ronald, that was very GA. I am not a GA, I am the leader of LA, but thanks for the squeeze.
Wonder if that works equally well with some of the neighborhood kids?

Finally something funny.  :D

you should've put a stripe on his back with flagging paint or a livestock grease marker just to see if he does show up down the road. I give you credit for releasing him though, he didn't do anything wrong.
ANF grousin
Oooh, that's soOo cuuUUuute, he's got them all named. Like something my wife'd do. That's so sweet of you Bradley.

Bet it goes from Stinky to #*@$% when it returns and shits on his porch.

Bet it goes from Stinky to #*@$% when it returns and shits on his porch.

..and finishes off his sweet corn. You know that coon is just laying up in a tree, watching Brad, probably giggling, and just waiting until the silk start drying on the corn ears.

@*#& it, don't get a fence, yeah sure, you'll just catch every last coon in the 'hood and you'll have all that sweet corn to yourself because you, sir, have eliminated the raccoon menace to sweetcorn. Neighbors will praise you, friends will call, your wife will... Well, maybe. But you'll be universally adored by all in your county. Maybe the neighboring counties, depends on how many you catch.

Yeah, that sounds like a plan.