UPDATE: Raccoon Catchin

I hate to piss off the animal rights people, so I spray my fruits and veggies before they are invaded.  Now if some bug decides to stop by for a quick snack and goes belly up, well he did it not me.

It would sorta be like Ol Jake standing guard in the corn patch at night.  Iffin Ol Stinky is brave enough to try and sneak by Ol Jake, well Brad cant be held responsible for the consequenses.

Assuming that Stinky doesn't have a little chat with Ol Jake about opposable thumbs and free access to dog food....  clever damn things you know. Bribery is well within their scheming.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• rprovines

• ANF grousin

• bosco mctavitch

So you are thinking..... like me....... stinky and jake are smarter then Brad. :laugh:

...don't forget the deer.

I thought you did a nice job on your garden sign, it's hard to stay inside the lines with those big fat kindergarten crayons.
I thought you did a nice job on your garden sign, it's hard to stay inside the lines with those big fat kindergarten crayons.

Oh. I figured his wife made the signs thinking at least one of them should be doing something proactive.

bosco mctavitch
You guys are ALL in for it.  I knows better and I got a whole garden full of veges too--I ain't callin' that coon "stinky"...he's MR. Stinky to me!
My corn ears are just starting to form. I saw where one was torn from a stalk for inspection. Could it be? Can't he read!? :angry:
bosco mctavitch
My corn ears are just starting to form. I saw where one was torn from a stalk for inspection. Could it be? Can't he read!? :angry:

Perhaps if you showed him more respect he'd be open to having a conversation with you about it.  I'm sure he'd be willing to strike a deal...free dog food in return for the safety of your corn/marriage.

I haven't had any problems with coons at my place since I started sneaking cat food under the neighbor's porch.
That backhoe is quicker'n sweetcorn through a 'coon.

Holes happen when someone injects politics into the corn patch.

Hell, that there weren't no politics, that were good ole all around grabasserie.

PartridgeCartridge

Hell, that there weren't no politics, that were good ole all around grabasserie.

Dang. I missed it.

Did it have anything to do with the recent coon problem plaguing Maine?