Your On-Line Handle

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rprovines

• valuman

• Cooter Brown

Used to be a toy store chain around here , ''Toysrus'' . When my daughter was young and noticed all the guns she thought I should open a store ''gunsrus'' .
One of the printable nick names for Game Warden.  Also born and raised in the ppople and jack pine country.  So I was born and raised as a jack pine savage and became a popplecop.  Suppose I could be an aspen police, but would not fit my character.  To sophisticated.

Kentucky being the "Bluegrass" state it seemed fitting. Sometimes on other sites the name is already taken so I just put my current age behind it. On Uship it is Bluegrass 54 and on UKC it is Bluegrass 57

:blues: Bluegrass ..Ken

On some forums I use Crazy Horse RVN.

Crazy Horse was the radio call sign for my Combat Company

("B" Co. 1st BTL, 3rd BGD, 7th Cavalry) in Vietnam where I served as a Combat medic in the 1st Cavalry Division.

Some things stick with you a long time.

Charlo is the home town (5 miles away, actually).  Slim is a bit more complicated.  I have a tendency toward getting a bit uhhhhh.... shall we saY...."chunky", particularly during off season.   So, at one point when I had lost a few pounds, hunting buddies started referring to me as Charlo Slim, a backhanded compliment if ever there was one.  Then, I got a throwback, wireless, mainly white GWH who looked like he'd been rescued from doggy concentration camp.  So... "Charlo Slim" was the natural tag.  Buddies then came up with the "Slim Sr." and "Slim Jr" labels, or just "Sr." and "Jr".  The bastages.  Junior's middle name is "Junkyard" -- long story.
On some forums I use Crazy Horse RVN.

Crazy Horse was the radio call sign for my Combat Company

("B" Co. 1st BTL, 3rd BGD, 7th Cavalry) in Vietnam where I served as a Combat medic in the 1st Cavalry Division.

Some things stick with you a long time.

Now I understand the "Garry Owen" signature line.

Thank you for what you did for us.

It's a name I use for business to throw the infernal revenue service off my trail. My real Name is Wendell the uncola man.
its my name, why should I post about somethings I love with an alias that is cold and meaningless, when the internet is full of that all ready.
WI Brookie Guy

Since I'm from Wisconsin and brook trout are one of my favorite things on earth...

On some fly fishing boards, I also go by tsuga_canadensis since I'm partial to Eastern Hemlock.