My wife has passed

I posted some time back on here that Patsy was fighting cancer. She left us at 6:30 P.M.Sat. It was a peaceful passing. There is a huge void that I will have to fill after 48+ yrs. of having a wonderful lady that understood my love of the outdoors. I will tramp the hunting grounds with "Di" this season always with that thought in mind.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fase3

• RASKE

• B du B

May God bring comfort to you, and your family...as words will fail from all that wish to ease your pain. You obviously have been one half of two blessed people...your wife lives on through you, so know where you go, she goes with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to people that may understand your pain...none of us can make this walk alone.

Be at peace, as your wife is...

Shotster

Nothing anyone can say to ease your pain, you are however in my thoughts and I hope time and family help you as mourn the loss of your wife.

Chris I am very sorry to read of your wife's passing I am sure that she will be with you in the fields for many years to come.  May you peace in knowing that she is no longer suffering.

Our prayers are with your family