The UJ U and your SPOUSE PHOTO THREAD

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GB Jack

• ghostdog

• valuman

My wife would kill me if she thought I put her picture on the web.  I'm the one in the dress.

DSCN0568.jpg

Here she is in our kitchen doing her thing:

summervacation2010005.jpg

My bride and our hooligans. I'm the short, fat, ugly one in the middle. They claim me so I won't complain.

Damn I'm getting old or you adopted older(and more) kids overnight.  :oh:

Beautiful family Brad.

Once a year, I clean up ... the others look good all the time.  Rose has put up with me for 50 years and gave me a legacy ..  more than one has said, "God bless her."

Lovely! Those kids sure are sproutin'!

Once a year, I clean up ... the others look good all the time.  Rose has put up with me for 50 years and gave me a legacy ..  more than one has said, "God bless her."

Lovely! Those kids sure are sproutin'!

I've got my fingers crossed for you.

My bride and our hooligans. I'm the short, fat, ugly one in the middle. They claim me so I won't complain.

Damn I'm getting old or you adopted older(and more) kids overnight.  :oh:

Beautiful family Brad.

I know the feeling. Months seems to pass in the blink of an eye. Hopefully this time next year we'll have one more (last one) on the ground.

If my math is right, that makes 49 years. Congrats! My wife and I have been married a little over 10 years. Marriage truly is a gift when it works the way it is intended.

Took a while to locate one...it would have been easier to post a picture of me and my dogs.

Here it is...Me and Ellen

untitled.jpg